• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

23 Olympias in one pic

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
8+7+8 crazy hun?

431292_387247861304269_109394789089579_1404495_847061124_n.jpg

and if you think about it this are the only Olympians to mark distinctive eras in bodybuilding.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:) very nice picture... but there was one where Joe got them all together on Olympia stage... I dont remember which Olympia though!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it was 2009 Paki

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah thats the one... look at poor Oliva :'(
Also how short must Franco be... because Dexter looks good few inches taler than him... (since I am on a spreeeee of random unrelated BS)... how about those freakin shoulders on Eugene in the back ground picture.... especially if you compare it to Steve's on the same wall (almost 50 years after Sandow and with steroids already in use)... Eugene IMHO was the biggest freak of all...EVER!! What would Hany & George done with his genetic potential????

Last edited:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
What about Dorian Yates?

ok... lol you can put Dorian in there he was resposible for doing the transition from Haney to Ronnie.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I OBJECT WITH UNDERLINED ITALICISED BOLD ALL CAPS TEXT:eek5nono:... Dorian is solely responsible for turning BBing into a Freakfest that it is! The "look" of Olympia Winner hadnt changed before or since this happened (see attached)... because there have been many ripped to bone, mass monsters since that year you might not be able to fully even imagine the awe-stricken shock these pcitures brought to BBing world... trust me I can write as much as I want to but you still wont be able to understand what it was like to see these pictures for the first time! Dorian changed the look of BBing/BBers more than any of those three!

Attachments

• dorian_yates_front_double_biceps.jpg
    dorian_yates_front_double_biceps.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I agree. Lee Haney won the show 15 times, but he wasn't as "OMG WTF IS THIS ****" like Dorian Yates..