• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez is a free man!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
VICTOR_GOES_FREE-1.jpg

Zviko

Zviko

I'm happy to hear this he was on a roll last year. The Question is how much of the progress he made last year has been lost since his been in detention, and will he get a stay?

Zviko

Zviko

Vic1 wm Wow look at this picture

B

bigman80

Oh lord, that?s not fair... Loock what they done to him... they make him loose a lot of what he got with so much work. It?s real pity for him, but I?ll be positive, I know that he can raise again and be the champion what he became.

Zviko

Zviko

Vic2 wm
I'm Struggling with these new forms but hope you guys can see these pics here his with Jon Delarosa
His lost a quite a bit but he should get back on it his got nothing to lose.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn he looks way smaller...................these damn inmigration laws

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
560417_217167905063934_100003121780107_377672_217951307_n.jpg

damn... he lost a lot of size.....

LET GET BACK TO WORK VIC!!! (and some gear pls...)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
As soon as he will be back on the MHP supplements, he'll be huge again.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:laugh: Good one tkD
Yeah he'll get it all back in a couple of months.. personally I think this time "off" will only do him good!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Arnold and Lorimer backed up Victor !!

Arnold_VictorLetter800-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

Now who wouldn't want Arnold backing your case :cool:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good old Arnold doing some magic!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This is great news. I agree with Paki, i think the rest will do him some good. He was on the right track and looked his best at the Arnold Europe, If he continues to follow those steps he can be back at the top of the competition within a year. We can remember Kevin Levrone being on tour and barely eating, he would regain like 50 lbs of muscle in months and be in shape to compete. LETS GO VICTOR!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear hes free, and thanks AAHNOLD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It would be great if he will pull a "Levrone" trick and grow into the contest, for the O.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I listened to this week's PBW, and it doesn't sound like he's going to do the O. This aside, he sounded extremely positive and is looking forward to competing again, so we'll soon see what ends up actually happening. It was just nice to hear him be as optimistic as he sounded, really; he's one tenacious motherfucker.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's f.cuking impressive watching pics ofhim looking THAT small. He should have lost 50-60 pounds of muscle...

Anyway, I read Arnold's letter and it's really great.

B

bigman80

It?s real impressive the support gived by Mr. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mr. James J. Lorimer, sending that letter, real impressive to me. By the way, I do agree with pakiman; and also think, and fallowing my faith, taking a time ?off? could help him a lot, also, destiny do real strange things in the will to give us a mayor gift, so if I had the opportunity to speak with Victor I tell him: ?Lock my friend, you spend a lot of time loosing a massive muscle weight; so? don?t be worry, better things are waiting for you if you concentrate now on your recovering and re-training your body again. As the sentence says: Don?t worry and be happy?, on your case would be: Don?t worry, and be happy training again.? But in case that he wants to fight, please be welcomed to the arena Victor, but please don?t destroy your health, all right, there?s a lot of Latin?s who feels very proud of you already, between them, me who write this; also think about your suns, your family and those great friends that you have and support you all the time. And to finish this words, hope this message arrive to the staff or Victor?s itself: ?Man, I feel proud of you, for all the very big work you have done, for being a real high disciplined athlete; but always remember do not loose your very essence detail, your health. We want you big, strong, DOMINATOR, but always healthy.?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
And if he did the 212's..... this year???

he must be around 210 right now so... it wouldn't be difficult to do a show close to the O and then the 212 O...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No way, Natzo. Vic is a heavy weight, period. He shouldn't compete till he is at his best.