• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cody Lewis 10 weeks out of the USA's

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing against Cody, but he'll lose a lot of "thunder" once he faces the other big-time amateurs. He'll be lucky to place top 10.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I don't get the hype for this guy. If he'll get his pro card, he'll be like another Down Hill. Arms suck, looks blocky and has a bad structure.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The hype is because he's only 21 years old, and his sponsor "Iron Mulisha" hypes the **** out of him. (with videos/pictures and whatnot) He's damn impressive for 21 years old...with some of the best quads I've ever seen on a 21 year old.

As long as he doesn't run into health issues, he'll eventually go pro. But unlikely ever be Olympia material. Like I said, a lot of the hype will vanish after USA's.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He seems to be "too juiced up", eye-popping gyno does not help the over-all look either. For him to win a lot of guys will have to come in in very bad condition, a lot of guys!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yep, just like it happend to Kevin English. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I agree with Flex, I only give a shit about Cody because when he was 16 he already had better quads than most pros, and not to mention condition he gets really shredded. His condition at a young age was also pro level.

having said that he has some structural issues, mainly just his arms that suck but they've gotten better over the years.

Cody Lewis

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
tkD said:
I don't get the hype for this guy. If he'll get his pro card, he'll be like another Down Hill. Arms suck, looks blocky and has a bad structure.
And that fucking haircut...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that some kind of gyno?

CodyLewisBodybuildingInterview-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If by "some kind" you mean "big time," then yes.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He was robbed big time at the Teens. At this point its too early for him to do any real damage at the national level. His conditioning is insane and he has some potential. His serratus looks ridiculous in that side gyno shot.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And his arms really tiny.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what I appreciate in this guy is his killer mentality and the way he works his ass off.

take a look. This is not a leg workout for the faint of heart.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
video faill...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like to think of myself as a religious (albeit from a different religion) man but I hate when people try to dump their personal deliberate choices on God... theres no way in hell God chose for him to wear a skinky little posing costume put on some oil and pose infront of thousands... when God chooses you to represent him its not like this! Just saying!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Agreed. If there is a God, he doesn't care about bodybuilding.