• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stanozolol

S

shek2012

Hallo,

I have been using stanozolol for a week and now I am hot and a little bit dissy.
I have sweaty hands.

I would like to know if this is normal reaction of winstrole?

Kan anybody help me with this?

Kindly thnx

Shekeb

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A WEEK? How much are you taking? I'm guessing its your first time if it is then what you are experiencing is more of psychological thing than anything else... ?

S

shek2012

Yes it`s my first time. I`m very nervous, yes.

I did only winstrole 50 ml inject. One on monday, second on teusdey and today will be my thirth.

the complians that i had was for 45 min to one houre. I took a little chocolate and 15 minutes after that it was gone.
Now I`m feeling the power.

thnq for your reaction

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL @ "now I'm feeling the power".... hate to break it to you but THAT TOO is only in your head:bowroflarms: you shouldnt be feeling the power till a couple of weeks on, if at all!
Also whats the planned dosage, 50 every day? On its on as a first time steroid Stan is not a very bright idea! You need to throw in some Testosterone as well. Heres what I would do if I were you
Day 0 - Sunday Test E 500 mg + Deca 200 mg
Day 8 - Monday Test E 250 mg
Day 9 - Tuesday Deca 100 mg
Day 10-Wednesday Stan 50
Day 11-Thursday Test E 250
Day 12 - Friday Deca 100 mg
Day 13- Saturday Stan 50
continue these three in this order for 6 weeks! For a first time user that 6 week cycle would yield great results if it doesnt then you should stick to a healthy diet and never touch chems again because that stuff aint for you!:rolleyes:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Low blood sugar. You figured it out yourself with the chocolate. You can do just a winny only cycle. It won't have any massive gains but it all depends on what you are shooting for. Recommending Test just out of the blue with no other back story or knowledge of the guy's goals is simply overshooting a little.

S

shek2012

Thank you guys!!

I`m feeling nothing now. It`s what Pakiman said, it`s a psychological thing and nothing more.

I`ll keep in touch if there is something. For now thank you very mutch.

Regard,