• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone Comeback Announcement! :))

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He only said he's considering it, and given that the show is 6 months away I wouldn't count on it. Regardless, thanks for the post Coach.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ummmm, Kevin loves marketing...

Anyway, he could be big enough in 6 months. He did it a thousend times (ok, he wasn't retired for 8 years back then), but IMHO he could present a great phisique if he starts being serious right about now.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
As much as i love the guy i don't see the point. However if he feels like doing it again who am i to stop him? It'd be fun to see his signature pose again.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't get too excited, the only show he's probably "considering" is that IFBB Pro Masters World at the end of the year. He could certainly see some quick gains with the right "supplements," but he will never look like the old Levrone again. His body has been smaller for too long, to all of a sudden blow up to that size in a matter of months.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I wouldn't rush in to saying he is going to do a comeback...

having said that he does look bigger than usual in that interview

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was watching 1996 ASC the other day and the annoucer said he was 32, which makes him 48 right now... he has been retired for a very long time... put his age and retirement period into consideration and its hard to see how he will be able to motivate himself to train anywhere near the intensity he used... and back then he was young too and his body could take it now though its all too late IMO. But because he is Kevin Levrone IFF he steps on stage he will look very very good but will he challenge Dexter I'm not too sure about that!