• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best muscle building supplements ?

P

petricabilo

There are many supplements claimed as best muscle building supplements, which one is the best ? I'm 20 yo n I'm new into bodybuilding and i heard best muscle building supplements needed to help my muscle grow faster, so, which one should i choose ? muscle building supplements with creatine ? or protein ? it's confusing, when i check at Amazon i found that there are many muscle supplements products. please suggest me an advice on how to choose the best muscle building supplements ..,,

M

musclemidget5

The best supplements for building muscle will be the best supplements for your gut. Proper digestion equates to proper breakdown/assimilation, thus macro/micronutrients can be absorbed and growth can be maximized(and deficiency states can be kept at minimum). 70% of your immune system is in your gut, and much is dependent on probiotic bacterium(as well as keeping the lining of the gut intact and not overly porous...aka no leaky gut). A healthy immune system will lead to increased recovery times, less stress, better response to inflammation and thus a better hormonal environment, and as mentioned previously, better growth. Eat clean foods(timing meals properly and consuming adequate calories, etc), keep your gut healthy with ongoing maintenance(probiotics, digestive enzymes, occasional cycles of vitamin A, glutamine, zinc, and even fermented foods), train like a beast, rest like baby, and grow like crazy. I used to take every supplement under the sun. This is much healthier, and while it doesn't sound as commercial and exciting, will be just as effective(and better for longevity).

blergs

blergs

I highly rec you pick up the following in bulk:
Creatine (take 2-5g ed. I rec 2g pre/3g post workout)
5-10lb of whey protein powder (take 150-200g ed, 40-50g x3-4 times per day)
1lb taurine (take 1-3g ed, i rec in the AM)
a good multi v
2000-5000iu VitD ed
get in lots of healthy fats and vitamins. grab some flaxseed or hemp oil and add that along with olive oil to everything you can think of. EVEN PROTEIN DRINKS! I DO IT! :p

GOOD LUCK!

R

ronnie12

I think you should choose one that gonna be good for your body. Creatine or protein both of them are good for muscle building. By A good product with good reviews.

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
One supplement almost always forgotten about, but that is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT are... ENZYMES.

See, if you use a high quality enzyme that properly digests all four of the food groups (protein, fats, carbohydrates, fibers), you will be in a much better place for all aspects of bodybuilding / fitness.

Proper enzymes help build muscle through proper breakdown and assimilation of proteins and carbs, and they additionally help with weight loss through emulsification and digestion, and they do the same for fibers as well... THAT IS if you get the right one.

I have been using a great one for years, as does my entire family, and it helps you achieve better health simply by helping the body breakdown and utilize all of the foods you take in.

They even help you get more from all of the supplements you take too.

It's my opinion no bodybuilder, fitness enthusiast or any person who simply wants to be fit and enjoy optimum health should be without a good enzyme product.

Last edited:
P

pgcc604

The best supplements for building muscle will be the best supplements for your gut. Proper digestion equates to proper breakdown/assimilation, thus macro/micronutrients can be absorbed and growth can be maximized(and deficiency states can be kept at minimum). 70% of your immune system is in your gut, and much is dependent on probiotic bacterium(as well as keeping the lining of the gut intact and not overly porous...aka no leaky gut). A healthy immune system will lead to increased recovery times, less stress, better response to inflammation and thus a better hormonal environment, and as mentioned previously, better growth. Eat clean foods(timing meals properly and consuming adequate calories, etc), keep your gut healthy with ongoing maintenance(probiotics, digestive enzymes, occasional cycles of vitamin A, glutamine, zinc, and even fermented foods), train like a beast, rest like baby, and grow like crazy. I used to take every supplement under the sun. This is much healthier, and while it doesn't sound as commercial and exciting, will be just as effective(and better for longevity).
I'm sorry but LOL man. same questions over and over again what's the best supplement that works you know why the questions are being asked over and over again because there is none. you can buy a protein powder you could buy a complex carbohydrate pattern combine and make a good meal replacement shake that would help you but that's not exactly a supplement just food and a drink creatine works to a degree but that's it everything else is a bunch of bullshit and you're throwing your money away on. get yourself 20 CC's it's testosterone and then just stop thinking about things so much you're not going to kill yourself

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

loveofbodybuilding

loveofbodybuilding

There is no reason why one should search for supplements for developing a healthy body with muscles and all. For strong bones and muscles one should for go for diary products, greens, eggs, fish like sardines, nuts and fruits and last but not the least a good amount of water.

Periodic blood tests are highly recommended to check on the electrolytes, blood sugar, hemoglobin, kidney profile, cholesterol