• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

here's some pics, what do you guys think?

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
making a comeback here on mm (you have probably not noticed my absence as i am not the most active member) and i thought i'll post some pics and hopefully get some feedback from you guys. so here i go:

DSC00365 Hagrid

DSC00371 Hagrid

DSC00384 Hagrid

i'll try to get some genuine bodybuilding poses up in time, but for now these will have to do as i find it hard to do real poses and take pics with my phone at the same time.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy ****. You look amazing. You must be proud.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doing a show?

I'm thinking about it. Although i need to put on a considerable amount of mass before I have the guts to step on a stage.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no offence but is this even the right section for apost like this? I'm sure theres a separate area on the board for self-pics lovers thinking of competing one day may be.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Don't be a dick. The forum is slow as it is, and since here are the main active posters, his thread will have a few more views/posts.

Looking great IH!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great work Iron!!

what a great frame you have. and what about those legs wow. You def. should try your luck and compete!

care to elaborate a bit on your diet? I would like to know what you're doing to get in that kind of shape.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
no offence but is this even the right section for apost like this? I'm sure theres a separate area on the board for self-pics lovers thinking of competing one day may be.

I agree with Tkd. once this site gets his mojo back we'll put everything in its place.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Atleast this is bodybuilding related unlike the soccer thread on here lol

You look awesome.. Your quad sweep and vascularity is great.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good man keep up the good work

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff