IFBB Pro Men
1. Shawn Rhoden - qualifies for the Mr. O 2012
2. Toney Freeman
3. Hidetada Yamagishi
4. Roelly Winklaar
5. Lee Banks
6. Brandon Curry
7. Jason Huh
8. Todd Jewell
9. Pablo Zayas
10. Keith Williams
11. Manuel Romero
12. Alexandre Nataf
13. Clarence De Vis
14. Nate Wonsley
15. Manuel Lomeli
16. Zaher Moukahal
16. James Hampton
16. Peter Porczi
16. Wendell Floyd
16. Timmy Gaillard
16. Cesar Mendible
Last edited by tkD; 08-12-2012 at 03:44 AM.
My opinion about the show:
- Rhoden deserved it 100%. He was ON.
- Toney came in his best conditioning since the 2008 Mr O.
- Hide was at his best ever.
- Roelly's posing doesn't help him in some mandatories like: FDB, FLS and back lat spread. Back looks improved though. Will be better next week in Dallas.
- Curry can't get in condition. Again, which is a shame.
- Huh's quads are retarded. FDB looks insane as well. Too bad he looked off from the back, smooth. Back also improved. Epic side chest pose.
- Keith WIlliams looked good for his pro debut. Can place better in the future shows.
Overall it was a great show. Most of the competitors were in shape.
Rhoden has a tremendous physique! he was at his best ever! (working with Aceto)
like Dave said. with 10-15 pounds on that frame he can be MR.O
Damn.... he missed it again.. he came in too flat. HE NEEDS TO FIGURE IT OUT OR HE'LL BE FOREVER CRUISING THROUGH SHOWS AND WASTING HIS PHYSIQUE.
Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion
I agree with your sentiments Coach. Roelly loses way too much musclemass during precontest. And jason huh will never have top quality seperation but another 10-20 lbs on him and dry conditioning and he will be a hard man to beat, he is a freak.
Quality pics here, 2012 IFBB Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships NPC NEWS ONLINE