• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Update me on the bbing scene

P

Pain

VIP
Who are the champs? Who is the future Mr.Olympia. Is Jay Cutler still going strong?

I haven't been into bbing for years and have lost touch with whats going on. Is Okabe making videos again?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
So in short:

Phil Heath is now the mister Olympia he won the title last year that belonged to Jay.

Jay after shoulder surgery and launching of his supps line will probably retire - but he's still saying he'll do the O this year ( no one believes)

Cedric McMillian is probably the future Mr.O the guy is a phenom, with Ronnie Coleman kind of musculature but with classic lines - Best physique today.

The same could be said about Shawn Rhoden that won Tampa last week, but he is older than Cedric. And Lionel Beyeke from France, although he is younger than Shawn.

Kai and Branch still look like the ones that can give Phil some fight. Branch pulled one of the most remarkable comebacks ever, after tearing his quad before the Olympia and coming back 99% to win the Arnold in March.

Victor Martinez after winning the Arnold Classic Europe, was arrested for visa issues and was incarcerated for almost 9 months. He is already gained most of his size back and it is a mystery if he'll do the O or the Arnold Europe.

Couple guys to watch - Evan Centopani ; Roelly Winclaar ; Steve Kuclo ; Ben Pakulski ; Jason Huh

and an amateur bodybuilder (soon to be pro) from Canada named Antoine Vaillant makes some of the most kick ass training videos and is a huge favourite on the boards, let's say he is the star of bodybuilding right now..

hum... I thik that pretty much sums things up...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is Okabe making videos again?
For taste Filming and editing the new videos on everything from
Kai Greene and Victor has been the talented
Mike Pulcinella

This Guy is much more organized and bring this work to a more professional level!
See for example, the Last of Kai

[video]http://bcove.me/w0supd0u[/video]

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So in short:

Phil Heath is now the mister Olympia he won the title last year that belonged to Jay.

Jay after shoulder surgery and launching of his supps line will probably retire - but he's still saying he'll do the O this year ( no one believes)

Cedric McMillian is probably the future Mr.O the guy is a phenom, with Ronnie Coleman kind of musculature but with classic lines - Best physique today.

The same could be said about Shawn Rhoden that won Tampa last week, but he is older than Cedric. And Lionel Beyeke from France, although he is younger than Shawn.

Kai and Branch still look like the ones that can give Phil some fight. Branch pulled one of the most remarkable comebacks ever, after tearing his quad before the Olympia and coming back 99% to win the Arnold in March.

Victor Martinez after winning the Arnold Classic Europe, was arrested for visa issues and was incarcerated for almost 9 months. He is already gained most of his size back and it is a mystery if he'll do the O or the Arnold Europe.

Couple guys to watch - Evan Centopani ; Roelly Winclaar ; Steve Kuclo ; Ben Pakulski ; Jason Huh

and an amateur bodybuilder (soon to be pro) from Canada named Antoine Vaillant makes some of the most kick ass training videos and is a huge favourite on the boards, let's say he is the star of bodybuilding right now..

hum... I thik that pretty much sums things up...

What Natzo said, aaaand:

- Kevin English continues to win the O and the NY Pro while looking like ****.

Mitsuru Okabe, MocVideo - Number One Bodybuilding DVD's!

BFTO 2011