• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Re-Signs with MD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ronniephoto1-1.jpg

ronniephoto2-1.jpg

[h=3]Eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman signs a new contract with Muscular Development.[/h] According to Ronnie, ?I am so proud and grateful to be a part of Team MD, the best hardcore bodybuilding magazine and website in the world, with the best athletes and writers in the industry!?
MD is proud to have Ronnie as part of our great team of bodybuilders and Olympia champions such as Lee Haney, Dorian Yates and Jay Cutler.
Ronnie Coleman is one of the greatest champions in the history of bodybuilding. He dominated the Olympia stage for years. Ronnie won the Sandow eight times ? in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
October 1st, eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman will be undertaking the most spectacular project of his career when he begins a 31-city tour of the USA to promote his new supplement line, The Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (RCSS). The tour is staged in conjunction with retail giant GNC. As part of his deal, Ronnie has signed reputedly the most lucrative contract of his career, and of his new product line he says, ?I?ve been approached many times to lend my name to a product and refused, so be assured this supplement line is the best in the business, otherwise I wouldn?t put my name on it.? That?s why it?s called the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series.

The tour (for which dates are still to be determined) is a massive and lavish enterprise for which Ronnie?s transport will be a brand new luxury coach wrapped in the RCSS logo that has two bedrooms, full kitchen, seven flat screens, and in which his eight Sandows will be on display. At each city on the RCSS tour, he will be conducting an open Q&A session, be giving away free autographs, samples and apparel. In Addition, Ronnie will be visiting over 100 GNC stores and have an open workout session at a top local gym.
This is a golden opportunity to see a bodybuilding legend up close and personal. Muscular Development is the exclusive media partner for the tour and we will be transmitting regular online reports from city to city. This promises to be a unique bodybuilding experience for fans nationwide, and if you can?t be there, MD online will take you there. To receive the latest on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series/GNC Tour dates, check www.musculardevelopment.com.
Ronnie is featured on the cover of the October issue of MD, our Olympia special, on sale August 28[SUP]th[/SUP]. Inside a special feature on Ronnie entitled: ?Up close with the Greatest Mr. Olympia Ever!? is written by bodybuilding historian Peter McGough who gives us an exclusive and in-depth look at the eight-time Mr. Olympia. According to Ronnie, ?This is my favorite cover of all time!?

Source: http://musculardevelopment.com/103-...-coleman-signs-with-team-md.html#.WkrfroFOngA

Last edited by a moderator:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks 4 share brah!

Oh .. it shows clearly!
someone
Return to the dark supplements seriously!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO he has aged A LOT in the last couple of years...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
New training videos with him would be awesome.

Our new arrangement with Ronnie is much more comprehensive than before. Ronnie will continue to write his monthly column in MD but will also be doing inspiring photo shoots and videos on MDTV. Ronnie is working very hard to get in his best condition for his 31 city tour and possibly competing at the Masters in December 8th in Miami Beach.

We are going to rock and roll and bring you the greatest hardcore training video on MDTV from Metroflex gym in Arlington, Texas with Ronnie, Branch, and Johnny Jackson! Also, Monday October 1st, two days after the Olympia in Vegas Ronnie begins his 3 month 31-city tour of the USA to promote his new supplement line, the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series. MD is the exclusive media partner and will be on the huge luxury coach for 3 months videotaping Ronnie from city to city. It’s going to be informative and very entertaining, I can assure you! “Ya Buddy”!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ Who cares. Some leg/back/chest training vids would still be cool to see.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Who cares. Some leg/back/chest training vids would still be cool to see.
I replied with your quote on accident. Had nothing to do with your post.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I really dont wanna see him training anymore. I highly doubt it will be very great considering he is much weaker and his joints have problems. I also dont want to see him back on stage :/ Its time he placed the crown in the trophy cabinet. Thats just my opinion but if he is enjoying himself, who cares what i think lol Personally i think its just all about the money.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
BTW Awesome cover i love that shot!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah. You can't beat that. Phil Heath doesn't stand a chance against Big Ron.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Awful... really? I mean obviously he doesn't look like Mr.O Ronnie but he's 48 and has had 3 different surgical proceedures in the last 18 months. He looks pretty damn good considering all of that... still weighing 290lbs

looks pretty crazy still in this pic next to Dexter recently... wouldn't call this looking "awful"

Ronnie W dex canada
Ronnie leg china trip

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awful... really? I mean obviously he doesn't look like Mr.O Ronnie but he's 48 and has had 3 different surgical proceedures in the last 18 months. He looks pretty damn good considering all of that... still weighing 290lbs

looks pretty crazy still in this pic next to Dexter recently... wouldn't call this looking "awful"

Ronnie W dex canada
Ronnie leg china trip
I meant age wise obviously Derek, lol. His physique still looks great...any idea if he's planning on pro masters world?

I'm sure his new supplement line will do very well.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Ronnie is Ronnie

I would still tune in to see him train even if he's squatting with a cane.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ronnie looks amazing still but not good enough for the stage.

mvsf1, give Phil time he may become a legend in his own right. I dont think he has the frame to have Ronnies mass and density but he still hasnt reached great muscle maturity, we will see in the next 4 years or so how Phil will look.

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Flex, sorry for not responding in quote but IE is being a bitch.

Ronnie would love to do the masters and is working toward that goal but still hasnt been given the go ahead to train harder by his doctors after his surgeries yet so we'll have to wait and see. Plus, hes doing an absurd amount of traveling promoting his supplemets. He did a three week tour of China alone.

Wait until you see the Olympia booth...