• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fans to get up, close and personal with Jay Cutler at Sheru Classic Delhi 2012

G

greenthumb

The last couple of days have been gloomy for the bodybuilding fans worldwide. Jay Cutler?s announcement that he would not be competing in Mr. Olympia 2012 has come as a shock to almost all die-hard fans of the bodybuilding veteran.

However, for all those who were looking forward to seeing the Maestro in action this year, you would be ecstatic to know that Jay Cutler will be visiting India in October so as to be a part of Sheru Classic Delhi 2012, Asia?s only and world?s third biggest IFBB Pro League event. Although Cutler will not be competing in the Sheru Classic Professional Championship, he will be an integral part of the two day health and fitness extravaganza. He will be conducting a fitness seminar at the Sheru Classic Health & Fitness Expo, to be held on 5th & 6th October, wherein he will not only share rare insights on various fitness regimes and trends but will also interact with his fans and answer their fitness and workout related queries.

?Jay Cutler has been associated with our show since its inception last year. We saw him as a contestant in Mumbai in 2011 and Sheru Classic Delhi 2012 would have been incomplete without his presence. It is heartening that he has shown keen interest in participating in the show as a seminar speaker and helping us in our cause of creating awareness about fitness and Bodybuilding in the Asian subcontinent. Apart from the seminar, which we are all looking forward to; Cutler will also be judging the Male Model Search which we are introducing this year.? Sheru Classic Production?s Co-Founder & Chairman Mr. Hemant Aangrish said.

So, all you Jay Cutler fans, don?t miss this opportunity to meet your hero in person. Grab your tickets for Sheru Classic Delhi 2012 before they are sold out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really a very good way of letting people know Jay wont be competing in Sheru as well...

J

JayCutler_Fan

Its great to know that I can get to meet Jay Cutler at Sheru Classic even though he is not competing!!! Well, Pakiman, whatever you may feel about the above post, as a die hard fan, I was very happy to read this story!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure sure JayCutlerUnderScoreFan who posted here for the first time you must be very happy to find out about it!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Jay will spend all this time trying to have a baby!
That's his dream today!

But I can easily give them a preview!
I do not see him on stage competing anymore!
And although Jay says otherwise, his retirement is near!

It's just a matter of seeing for yourself your chances!
I met him, talked a lot for several days!
And because I knew that's the way to think of Jay
I assure you, I do not think he wants to compete for a position as 4 or 5!

Last edited by a moderator: