• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TOP 6 Guess! - *Special Stage* Sheru Classic!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Special stage guys!! let's go! who gets the edge for next year? (pls not dilated again...)

Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2013 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 22 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 22. points.

- only the person who achieves the most points IN A SPECIAL STAGE will gain the PhilHeath Bonus.
- the rules are identical to past stages - but the scores dont go to any ranking only the person who has the most points will gain access to the PhilHeath Bonus
- this means that a max of 3 people will hold the bonus.
- in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first.
- if one membr wins more than one special stage the PhilHeath Bonus will be 25 pts.
- You cant use it after I close the stage, and you cant use it after knowing the scores of your prediction. The bonus replaces your need to predict in that stage.

Special Stages this year : Sheru Classic / Arnold Classic Europe / British Gran Prix

2012sheruclassic_flyer1-1.jpg

2012sheruclassic_competitorlist1-1.gif

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Prediction:

1st Phil Heath
2nd Kai Greene
3rd Toney Freeman
4th Roelly Winclaar
5th Todd Jewell
6th Kefalianos

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 Phil Heath
2 Kai
3 Toney Freeman
4 Roelly
5 Kefa
6 Todd Jewell

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st Phil Heath
2nd Kai Greene
3rd Toney Freeman
4th Roelly Winklaar
5th Michael Kefalianos
6th Edward Nunn

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1st Phil Heath
2nd Kai Greene
3rd Toney Freeman
4th Roelly Winklaar
5th Michael Kefalianos
6th Todd Jewell

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Toney Freeman
4. Roelly Winklaar
5. Ed Nunn
6. Mike Kefalianos

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im going to take a big risk here. The odds are against me but **** it.

1st Kai Greene
2nd Phil Heath
3rd Toney Freeman
4th Roelly Winklaar
5th Michael Kefalianos
6th Edward Nunn

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Kai Greene
2. Phil Heath
3. Toney Freeman
4. Roelly Winklaar
5. Mike Kefalianos
6. Ed Nunn

DeQu

DeQu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Phil Heath
2. Kai Greene
3. Roelly Winklaar
4. Toney Freeman
5.Ed Nunn
6. Todd Jewell

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phi-Kai-Freeman-Roelly-Kefa-Jewell

My Places

Phil
Kia
Freeman
Roelly
Kefa
Jewell

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Im not natzo but im going to say

CLOSED... Because pics and vids are up already.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2013 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 22 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 22. points.

- only the person who achieves the most points IN A SPECIAL STAGE will gain the PhilHeath Bonus.
- the rules are identical to past stages - but the scores dont go to any ranking only the person who has the most points will gain access to the PhilHeath Bonus
- this means that a max of 3 people will hold the bonus.
- in case of tie the winner is the one that posted first.
- if one membr wins more than one special stage the PhilHeath Bonus will be 25 pts.
- You cant use it after I close the stage, and you cant use it after knowing the scores of your prediction. The bonus replaces your need to predict in that stage.

Special Stages this year : Sheru Classic / Arnold Classic Europe / British Gran Prix

Natzo what do you say if we get the top 3 guys, get an PH bonus? For example we'll rank these 3 special stages, and at the end of them, the top 3 guys will get a bonus. More chances to get a bonus, and could be more interesting for the next year. What do you guys think?

1st - 25 points
2nd - 18 points
3rd - 15 points

The Formula 1 points scoring system. Come on, this could be fun. :D

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
How in gods world did Roelly beat Edd Nunn? In what possible way? Ed was harder, bigger, more complete, fuller.... i just dont get it.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Ok, so I've talked with Natzo and he agrees on the "F1 points scoring system". This means we'll have the ranking up for these 3 shows (Sheru, Arnold Europe and British GP), and the top 3 after these shows will get 3 bonuses to use for the 2013 Top 6 Guess Game season. I'll make a thread with the rankings for these special stages in a few minutes.

The bonuses will be like this:

1st - 25 points
2nd - 18 points
3rd - 15 points

- the same rules for using the bonuses apply here. And they are:

Special stage rules

- PhilHeath Bonus : the winner holds this bonus and may use it whenever he wants in the 2013 season, except in the O stage.. The PhilHeath Bonus gives you the right to automatically score 25/18/15 points without making any prediction. Once you cash it you loose it.

ex. Coach cashes the Phil Heath Bonus in the Flex pro show stage, wich means he does not need to make any guess and his score in that stage is 25/18/15. points.