• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil vs. Kai REMATCH - Sheru Classic comparison pictures!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sheru1-1.jpg

sheru2-1.jpg

sheru3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sheru4-1.jpg

sheru5-1.jpg

sheru6-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sheru7-1.jpg

sheru8-1.jpg

sheru9-1.jpg

sheru10-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai is looking WAY BETTER than Phil... and Phil is dead center, one foot closer than Kai... I dont even care if Kai doesnt win, he is dominating here and we can all see that. The only things ill give to phil is his glutes are a tad sharper (although his quads and abs are not as sharp as Kais this time around), his side tri and MM. Ill give everything else to Kai.

P.S. is it just me or is Roelly an afterthought? LMAO its like a whole different league in the same line up.

Last edited:
pakman88

pakman88

Kai is looking WAY BETTER than Phil... and Phil is dead center, one foot closer than Kai... I dont even care if Kai doesnt win, he is dominating here and we can all see that. The only things ill give to phil is his glutes are a tad sharper (although his quads and abs are not as sharp as Kais this time around), his side tri and MM. Ill give everything else to Kai.

Agree with the above, especially in the back poses in my opinion

pakman88

pakman88

On another note, Roelly Winklaar really needs to take some time off and rethink his contest prep strategy, he looks so small in comparison to Kai Greene and Phil Heath and his legs seem to be wasting away

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
On another note, Roelly Winklaar really needs to take some time off and rethink his contest prep strategy, he looks so small in comparison to Kai Greene and Phil Heath and his legs seem to be wasting away

Yup he has been losing a lot of mass. Look at his lil tiny butt cheeks LMAO no homo

On another note, How much more can Phil Heath grow? the larger and fuller he gets the worse his FDB and FLS looks. I dont think he can add another 10-15 solid lbs without going over board because you reach a certain point in which the only way to grow past your maintainance level is to eat more and take more drugs (considering maintenance for being so huge is already extremely demanding) and that usually leads to more stomach distention. I think he needs to tighten up his midsection, not worry about the competition's mass, and hope that muscle maturity and density comes in.

R

RAMON54

damn Roelly Winklaar looks small compared to Phil Heath and Kai Greene

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

P.S. is it just me or is Roelly an afterthought? LMAO its like a whole different league in the same line up.

Agree.
On most poses, especially at the last comparison, Phil is one step closer to the camera, standing in front of the line again...Many people are going to criticize his sportsmanship for the second time...
They both hold more water than the Olympia, but Phil's water retention is much more obvious in the abs(they've never looked that bad IMO), back and neck...
I personally think the lighting sucks, being too dark. From the little competitive experience that I have, dark light kills the darker guys(Kai), even if they're better...

Dilated, Phil's room for improvement has been discussed before and many people see that his frame can't handle much more mass, without destroying his lines, witch is already visible...I don't know what his gameplan from now on is, but if he chooses to continue to play the size game his "reign" might end soon...

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This comparison was posted on Kai's FB page.. OUCH! lol the pose isnt fair though, Kai is clearly twisting more but interesting none the less.

539397_10151190715239059_559316626_n-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This comparison was posted on Kai's FB page.. OUCH! lol the pose isnt fair though, Kai is clearly twisting more but interesting none the less.

539397_10151190715239059_559316626_n-1.jpg

Ok, it could not be fair "back-wise", but look at the arms. They both had it facing to the camera. Kai wins by a country mile

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The lights were worse than O... both Kai and Phil look down from their O. Phil's colour is really bad. The contest is as close as it was at the O only this time Kai is edging Phil out but will the judges/organizers have the balls to declare that in the results????

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree with the above Kai derserves this win

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am the only one who thinks Phils comment, "these guys really look maxed out me me." Is hilarious when we know Kai can be about 20lbs heavier on stage and probably be 10lbs heavier next year w the same lines.

#Speculation

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil wins. The champ will always win in a tour or any other show right after the O.

wtf is Roelly Winklaar doing next to the top 2? For me Toney and Ed Nunn looked better than him. I guess Weider wants a top 3 with his athletes lol. Anyway he is all arms. Other than that he looks like a LHW amateur next to Kai Greene and Phil Heath. Oh, and Phil Heath kills these poses. Side chest improved so much since 2008!

scaledphpserver233filenamesheru5jpgresla-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So was Kai Greene off and Phil Heath better in the finals or did Kai Greene get robbed?

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch the pissed off Toney!...And the interview with Rambod:

Sheru 2012 Prejudging Wrap Up & Unhappy Toney Freeman

Rambod said: "I think Phil's better than at the Olympia..." Is this guy nuts?! Or he's so carried away in manipulating public opinion...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Toney is 100% right he is getting shafted for years now!

how is it possible to have Roelly in the first call out next to Phil and Kai?? Ed Nunn was shredded to the bone! and Toney was better than in the O!

anyways... Kai is edging Phil but the champ will not loose.

EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK! X-man Rhoden and Wolf!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Are there more convincing pictures and/or videos than what I'm seeing here -- I don't see Kai "running away with it" at all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well it is subjective but in what way does Phil win?

This is my opinion.

FDB: Kai
FLS: Kai
Side Chest: Kai Greene (Some can argue Phil Heath because of his arms, fullness and are although he doesnthave kais depther throughout the entire body)
Side Tri: Phil
RLS: Kai
RDB: Kai
Abs and Thighs: Kai Greene.
MM: Phil Heath

Kai Greene is far bigger than Phil Heath, keep in mind that during the comparisons around one foot closer to the camera and judges.

Check out this Flexonline video, Kai Greene is closer to the camera so ignore the size discrepancy but look at the proportional depth Kai's body has: he is wider, deeper and his abs are as tight as phils and has a better V-Taper.

Kai Greene and Phil Heath 2012 Sheru Prejudging Comparisons