• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB Pro shows Calendar just in!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Here - IFBB Professional League » 2013 calendar of events

The season will open up with the Arnold Classic in March! ..damn 4 more months... BUT IT'LL OPEN BIG TIME!

The Flex Pro moves to May before the NY Pro.

And we have the new Arnold Classic Brazil in Rio in May!!! we now have 3 Arnolds up to grabs in one season! (I would like to go to this one.... but not in the first year)

what you guys think?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kinda sucks that we don't have the classic Ironman Pro before the Arnold. Oh well.

The New York Pro will be interesting. There will be guys like, Victor Martinez, Antoine Vaillant, Zack Khan's pro debut also (as Giles said on MD), and probably many others. (Cedric maybe?)

Looking forward to it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it only sucks we have to wait to March to see some action again...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think the Arnold next year won't be as big as the previous years. Even Branch is sitting out, doing only the O in 2013. We'll have probably Wolf, Centopani and Cedric for the big names. Maybe even Shawn Rhoden.

The main show of the next season will be, in my opinion, the New York Pro though. A lot of new names, pro debuts and some veterans. That will be cool.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think the Arnold next year won't be as big as the previous years. Even Branch is sitting out, doing only the O in 2013. We'll have probably Wolf, Centopani and Cedric for the big names. Maybe even Shawn Rhoden.

The main show of the next season will be, in my opinion, the New York Pro though. A lot of new names, pro debuts and some veterans. That will be cool.

you miss Branch? LOL

that's a relief... now we know it's open.

Dennis Wolf ; Centopani ; Cedric Mcmillian ; Shawn Rhoden ; Toney and maybe Dexter

seems like and awesome lineup to me...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ If I miss Branch? haha hell no. I'd like to see an improved Cedric winning the Arnold next year!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^ If I miss Branch? haha hell no. I'd like to see an improved Cedric winning the Arnold next year!

and that sir you shall have!