• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biceps Vs Triceps

R

ronnie12

So, Which thing do you think is difficult to built? As we know both of these muscles are important for our arms. And by which our arms look more good?

J

jacky

I think Triceps are more difficult to built. Yeah but when we work hard on tricpes and when we left exercise then they will not get softer soon, and stay long. While biceps built soon but they become soft soon too.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So, Which thing do you think is difficult to built? As we know both of these muscles are important for our arms. And by which our arms look more good?

In my opinion, great triceps gives you that 3D look to your arm. The arm will look bigger, rounder and fuller with a great pair of tri's. I prefer training tri's more often than bi's.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which will grow easier is completely reliant on your genetic make-up. Triceps is a bigger muscle that carries more percentage of mass in the arm and is also visible from more angles than Biceps... so go figure! Also because of it being a larger and more complex muscle you need to hit it with more angles than Biceps. Aherage Joe though doesnt know/care about Tricpes though... Biceps is what its all about!

Last edited:
J

jacky

Better triceps gives better look to your arms, But good biceps are also necessary for perfect looking arms. But Without triceps you will not get big arms.