• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Adding new low res Theme

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey Mecca Members,

I am working some new themes. The very first one will be a low res theme for those of you that are using very old computers with very low resolution. I will also be customizing the mobile theme as well even though I believe most of you that view the site on mobile devices use Tapatalk or Forumrunner. This will allow you to not have to use those apps and still view the site on your phone in a decent manner.

Finally I will be adding a new theme with lighter colors. Everything will be pretty much the same but it will have a lighter color scheme.

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas feel free to mention them here.

Thanks!!:skurred:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Working fine now thanx!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Cool! I am so glad that is working now for you guys. Just let me know any time you have any problems with the site at all.

Thanks

R

ronnie12

What kind of theme you added, I am seeing the black colored theme from the very first day I joined this forum..

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is new. Click on the bottom left hand corner, then Mecca Low res