• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman - Video answers for mecca members!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Alright guys. The most interesting video we were waiting for is finally here, posted by Big Ronnie Coleman on his thread.

This is so cool from the 8x Mr O that it deserves its own thread. Thank you Ronnie!! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums asks Ronnie Coleman questions.

Summary:

Iceman1981:
1) Which contest do you consider to be your hardest win? (00:18)
2) Who do you consider to be your biggest rival while you were Mr. Olympia? (05:55)

tkD:
1) During Dorian's reign, do you think that guys like Flex, Shawn and Kevin, deserved to win the O in any specific year? (07:30)
2) Who do you think, in your opinion, is the best uncrowned Mr O? (09:59)
3) Hey Ron, do you remember from which contest and what year are these pics? I guess somewhere around '98-'99? (12:40)

The big king:
1) How far do u see Phil Heath going? As far as physique wise and Olympia wins? (10:40)
2) Who gave u the nick name "Big Country"? Was it Flex Wheeler? (11:23)

COACH:
1) It must have been hard being a cop and bodybuilder at the same time. What was the hardest thing that you have to do at that time? (11:50)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, thanks for the video. Interesting that he picked Flex over Jay for his biggest rival

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video. Thanks for answering my questions Ronnie. It's always great to hear these stories.

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

great questions iceman. i like the part when asked "who is the best uncrowned Mr. Olympia?" he responds definitively: flex wheeler.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great questions iceman. i like the part when asked "who is the best uncrowned Mr. Olympia?" he responds definitively: flex wheeler.

Thanks Ajthemeso.

I guess Ronnie knew if Flex brought insane conditioning he could of "probably" beaten Ronnie. Flex already had the shape and proportions, but was missing the great conditioning that Ronnie had. As for Jay, well no matter what Jay did or how good he looked Jay would lose to an uninjured Ronnie. Ronnie was that good. I think that's why Ronnie said Flex was his biggest rival while being Mr. Olympia.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
This is major! and needs sharing!!

Awesome stuff Ronnie!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand who Ronnie said "Big Nasty" name come from. I can't here the name. Who did said that?

Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

I don't understand who Ronnie said "Big Nasty" name come from. I can't here the name. Who did said that?
i think it was lonnie teper from iron man magazine.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, glad he did this for you guys, great..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Do you guys remember Ronnie Coleman answering questions for us? I miss that Ronnie.

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers