• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HEY WHO PLAYS Tekken Tag Tournament?

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anyone play Tekken Tag Tournamant?
Tekken

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
looks cool but haven't played it. Usually I play Minecraft when my nephew comes over. I used to love World of Warcraft though and I love Battlefield 3, Halo 4.. I really love gaming but I just don't have the time any more. When my nephew comes over though we go crazy on the Xbox. Not sure if anyone has Xbox live here but my live is loneleppard at live dot come

Anyhow this Tekken came, what is it? multiplayer shooter game? if it is free I will try it some time when i have time. Glad to see others like gaming in here. If I wasn't working 24/7 I would mostly be gaming.. :) working out too.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it is a fighting game.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk 2

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..yeee bro the best of the best fighting game ever! ..some videos!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Nice to see you Coach!! I have been playing Bioshock Infinite lately when ever I have a few minutes and it is awesome too. If you go to Origin they have these bundles every so often and I got like 7 games for $5 all for pc!! I got BF3,Bioshock, and a bunch of others.. Great deals there! Wish I had more time to play!! Hoping to get the Xbox One if I can ever afford it..

M

MissPotato

I'm from Manila, so it's nice to see the game is appreciated overseas as well. I'm surrounded by boys who play this game all the time. Ironically, they only play female characters! :shakefist:

Wholey

Wholey

I'm a Tekken fan since its early days. I used to play lots of yoshimitsu but my favorite character combo is Jin + Heihachi Mishima.