• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Surprises and disappointments?

fdelval

fdelval

For me, Roelly Winklarr has been my nº 1 surprise, seems like he finally got it together and delivered some great poses.
I do want to see a triceps comparision between him and Phil :)
 PB73753 MNXYFMAWYF

Wolf has atracted a lot of attention but I still dislike his long waist and balloon-like thights, but he dwarfes the competition... I must give him that one.

Still, look at Roelly holding his own
Untitled 10 0

On the other side:

Cedric doesn't seem to take it very seriously... I dont think he will ever glow in the sport at this pace. Such a shame, talk about potential and a good frame to build some serious mass.

And what about Ramy? He fades away when compared with other guys. Looks like he needs more separation and conditioning before doing some damage in the top places...

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Very good points, and good thread btw! We need more discussion threads like this.

In my opinion, the biggest surprise to call it like that, was Wolf in the top 3, FINALLY beating Branch who is another surprise, since he will place somewhere in the low top 10 lol.

Was looking forward to see what Jay is gonna bring, still not bad, and I respect him for what he is doing at his age in this lineup.

Phil looked a lil better than in 2012 imo, a bit sharper, while Kai seems to hold some water compared to last year. He could get another 2nd place, but we'll see what Wolf has to say about that.

The comparison you requested, Roelly vs Phil in the side triceps pose:

Attachments

• roelly vs phil - 2013 mr o.jpg
    roelly vs phil - 2013 mr o.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,257
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the better shot of Roelly, I have him over Phil in the side triceps.

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we shut give Roelly gredit for huge and full for the first time on the olympia stage :) looks great