• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team NPC Profile: Bikini Competitor JENALEE BULLOCK

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Musclemecca Bodybuilding Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

NPC Bikini Competitor JENALEE BULLOCK[/h]I am 30 years old and competed in my first 2 competitions last July where I won 1st place in Tuscon, Az. and 2nd place a week later in the NPC. I have attached photos from both shows. Next weekend I will be competing in the NPC show in Mesa, Az. and have high hopes*considering I have made drastic gains in the last year. My dream is to re-qualify and compete in May at a junior nationals show to earn my pro-card. I have made health and fitness my life. Recently I earned my personal trainers certification and hope to begin training in the new year. As a small girl from Wyoming, I never knew how large the fitness industry is and how much joy it would bring to my life.
DSC00594 1

Support MuscleMecca by visiting our sponsors

Last edited by a moderator: