• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Classic 2014 Top 6 contest

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
attachment.php

We are doing the Top 6 contest this year for Arnold as we usually do only this time we are giving away 3 prizes for first, second, and third place! Prize list to come!

1st place - 7 points
2nd place- 6 points
3rd place - 8 points
4th place - 8 points
5th place - 6 points
6th place - 5 points

Whoever guesses the top 6 in order gets a bonus of 15 points.

* only top 6 suggestions will be taken into account.
* guesses will stop 1 day before the show, I'll take note of all top 6 at that time and announce the end of the first stage.
* correct top 6 at the Arnold Classic will have a bonus of 25 points.

If you are a sponsor or wish to help sponsor this contest use the contact link or send me a private message. We will be doing paid advertising to promote this contest so if you wish to donate a prize it will be worth it for you.

We will also be setting up a donation link for anyone wanting to donate to the prize pot. Anyone who donates will be listed here in this thread with amount donated if you so wish.

I hope you are all looking forward to the 2014 IFBB Arnold Classic as much as I am this year!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
We hope to have 6 prizes for winners but so far we have the top 3. Here are the top 3 prizes donated by Ronnie Coleman! The top 3 prizes are $300, $250, $200 worth of clothing from Ronnie's Signature Series linked in the banner below. More prizes to be announced soon!

1st Prize = $300 worth of apparel from RCSS!
2nd Prize = $250 worth of apparel from RCSS!
3rd Prize = $200 worth of apparel from RCSS!
4th Place Prize to be announced
5th Place Prize to be announced
6th Place Prize to be announced