here i am going to share some tips to increase stamina..
1.Do running daily
2. Eat fruits and vegetables
3. Do yoga daily
4. Try to do jumping rope
I have always wanted to try yoga but I am not flexible enough.
Buy Musclemecca Apparel and Products!
Follow the Mr. Olympia with MuscleMecca.com!
Mr. Olympia: The history of bodybuilding's greatest contest:
Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
What about gym? Do gym regularly. Don't work on the same muscle area on the next consecutive day. And for stamina, how about trying some pre-workout supplements? I'm having legend pre-workout supplement in water melon flavour - the very famous Jay Cutler elite series. Trust me, it's really refreshing. I have it 30 minutes before my workout and it just acts wonder. But, you should never have caffeine on the day you're having a pre-workout supplement.
Those are great tips but I would like to add the following:
1. Aside from running, there are other stamina enhancing activities. There's cycling, walking, aerobics and even swimming. Basically, anything that uses large muscle groups in you body can be considered stamina enhancing.
2. Do some weight training. Not only can it boost your strength, it can also enhance stamina and endurance.
3. Eat healthy foods and avoid junk foods. Eating the unhealthy stuff might decrease your stamina as well.
4. Reduce recovery time during training. Gradually taper down your recovery time to increase your stamina.
Good luck and I hope this helps!