In my opinion:
- Fouad looks like the clear winner, but since he was put next to Branch (who was in the center of the 1st call out), I think they will give him 3rd, after JOJ. Just another IFBB show.
- Branch far from his best, but he will win.
- JOJ looks ok, subpar legs as before, doesn't deserve to place ahead of Fouad. Let's see what the judges will do with him.
- Baito was on the far right in the 1st call out in the 212's, so it's safe to say they won't let him win. For me he should win here.
- Guy Cisternino looks great, will win the 212 class, but I wanted to see him right next to Baito.
^ I agree with every thing tkD said _ ONLY I THINK he was too kind to Branch! Branch Warren is a train wreck _ GLARING muscle-wastage ("Plumboism") on his lats, pecs, and triceps _ people who call themselves his friends should grow a pair and tell him what's going on, if he himself is too blind to take notice! Although Fouad over-dieted AGAIN but still looks better than everyone else on stage _ has the craziest imaginable Back-Double-Bicep shot!
Just finished watching the replay at RxMuscle... what biased BS of a commentary_ the people they "once worked" or are working with got props despite looking like shit! Also hated the personal cheap taunts either _ Plumbo is the last guy on face of the earth to make fun of someones looks!