• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pain and Gain

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just saw that Pain and Gain is on Netflix now. Has any one seen it?

It is about Daniel Lugo and Adrian Doorbal, body builders that got were big criminals in Miami. True story too.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw it. Kind of made bodybuilders look like idiots. Mark Walberg got pretty big for this but neither he or the black guy or the rock are bodybuilders.

It was funny though and based on a true story.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At one point in the movie Mark Walberg's character said they were going to build a muscle mecca!

If he said they were going to build a musclemecca.com instead this site would be huge!

P

PLP Rob

I didn't love PAIN AND GAIN as much as everyone else seemed to, but it was definitely entertaining, as well as being surprisingly funny. The Rock is great in it, too (and the movie is WAY better than his most recent effort, SAN ANDREAS). At any rate, if you can get it streaming on Netflix, I'd definitely recommend watching it. Good bit of fun.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I just saw that Pain and Gain is on Netflix now. Has any one seen it?

It is about Daniel Lugo and Adrian Doorbal, body builders that got were big criminals in Miami. True story too.
I liked it seen it about 6 times rock plays a great role

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rock is good to watch. Pain and Gain. Was that the flick where the bodybuilders kidnap someone? Mark Walberg was in it?

R

rz3300

Banned
I have seen it on there but never really looked much into it, but now I think I have to. I had no idea what the story was and that it was a true story too, and that really makes it that much more intriguing for me. I tend to have either hit or miss relationships with the shows and movies that I see on Netflix, so I will have to give it a go and really really hope that it makes it on the hit list. I have good feeling now, though, so thanks.