• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where is Ronnie Coleman?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
On June 4th our friend Ronnie Coleman, Former Mr.Olympia was at Spartan Nutrition on Fanshawe Park Road in London. let's keep this thread going. if you see Ronnie or hear about him being someplace than post it here with pictures.

Ronnie Coleman in London
RonnieColeman

Last edited:
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Ronnie Coleman is in Hartford CT right now at the Europa expo thing.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
i just got this through email and thought I would share it.

Ronnie Coleman

I just want to give big thanks to all of the great fans that sent their thoughts and prayers during my surgery. Never take life for granted, Never. Training is my life, my hobby, it's who I am, it represents me. If God called me home, I can say my life was fulfilled because I did it doing what I always love doing the most, Training. Thanks to everyone all over the world who wished me luck. The way I see it, I went to war all eight of those years I won those Olympia's. These surgeries are just proof of the war wounds I suffered so it's all good because I'm still alive.

Someone once told me one day on tour, because I was in so much pain, that I needed to slow my ass down and see a Dr. I replied to him that I was going to roll with this pain until the wheels fell off and that's exactly what I did. I made all of my appearances until there was absolutely no cartilage left in my hips, and when it was impossible to walk I grabbed some sticks and on long distances I grabbed me a chair. There's no quit in a winner, winners never quit because quitters never win and that's what's up. I'm officially on my long road to recovery. I love all my family, fans, and friends and I wouldn't exist without you guys.

One more surgery left and then I’ll be back to squatting again in no time! Never stop doing what you love!
Big Ron
signature-1.gif

Last edited:
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie has some big heart.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman in Thailand!

Ronnie Coleman Coaches Bodybuilders Backstage in Thailand at FitWhey Classic - October 2014

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman, May 9th from FB.

Ronniecoleman

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ronnie Coleman out on a lake fishing! That is the life!

Ronnie Coleman's FB yesterday
Having a lot of fun catching some big fish out on the lake at the moment, yeah buddy!!!!

Ronnie coleman

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
Ronnie Coleman was at Ocean State Nutrition and looking great!

Ronnie Coleman:
Had a great time at Ocean State Nutrition today and wanna thank all you guys for coming out. Much love
Ronnie Coleman

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman just landed in Moscow! here is what he said about it!
Just landed in Moscow to train a client and the weather is off the chain great, the last time I was here it was snowing
Ronnie Coleman in Moscow

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Can you guess which one is Ronnie Coleman? Throw Back to Ronnie's football days!
Ronnie Coleman

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Check out Ronnie Coleman this week still pumping it hard!

Ronnie Coleman

From Ronnie Coleman's Instagram!
Trying my best to keep the little size I have on my upper back. Still doing these old school exercises that I did back in the day when I was winning those 8 Mr Olympia's. I'm still in love with them because they worked back then and their still working out. I'll forever be in love with this iron game, it's what I look forward to doing each and every day. I now have about 40 years in this game and I'm definitely looking forward to the next 40 years. No matter what I'll be doing this as long as I'm alive. When this is your hobby, life doesn't get any better than a good old fashioned workout.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Anyone know if Ronnie Coleman will be signing autographs or anything at the 2016 Mr. Olympia?

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out Ronnie Coleman this week still pumping it hard!

Ronnie Coleman

From Ronnie Coleman's Instagram!
Trying my best to keep the little size I have on my upper back. Still doing these old school exercises that I did back in the day when I was winning those 8 Mr Olympia's. I'm still in love with them because they worked back then and their still working out. I'll forever be in love with this iron game, it's what I look forward to doing each and every day. I now have about 40 years in this game and I'm definitely looking forward to the next 40 years. No matter what I'll be doing this as long as I'm alive. When this is your hobby, life doesn't get any better than a good old fashioned workout.
I know Ronnie will be there.

R

rz3300

Banned
That is such an awesome attitude to have, and I really wish that I could emulate that, and I really strive to. Not in bodybuilding that is, that ship might have sailed a couple of decades ago, but just life in general and work and money and all of that. The whole "cannot wait for the next 40 years" is great, and with that attitude he will probably still be around looking great and being happy. Well done to him and he has always been one of my favorites for a reason.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman will be at the Dubai Muscle Show this weekend!

From Ronnie Coleman:
Yeah Buddy, Im excited to get back out to Dubai for this weekends @dubaimuscleshow!
Be sure to come out and stop by the RCSS Booth to say whats up and take advantage of the off the chain deals well have going on with my entire line.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Ronnie Coleman dubai

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ronnie Coleman at The Supplement House Nutrition store located in Doha Qatar for a Q and A!
Ronnie Coleman Qatar

Here is a picture of Ronnie Coleman at the Dubai Muscle Show Expo a few days ago.
Ronnie Coleman

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Ronnie Coleman on the way back from Dubai. He was at the 2017 Dubai Muscle Show! Looks like Ronnie flies first class!
Finally on my way home after my flight was delayed for 7 hours yesterday leaving Dubai. I did have a wonderful time at the Dubai Muscle Show. I would like to thank all the people that came out to support me and RCSS, we love You guys. I had to spend the night in London which was no fun because it was snowing and I was dressed for Dubai’s 80 degrees temperature. It was extremely painful when I had to wait outside for 45 minutes for the bus. Oh what an adventure this has been. God knows I hope I never have to go through this again. I’m glad I had fun in Dubai with all you guys. Otherwise this trip wouldn’t have been worth it. It’s all good in the neighborhood.

Last edited by a moderator:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He goes first class because he is a first class guy!