• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Not sure if I comprehend...

L

ljwright

Okay, this is a little off topic but still relevant to bodybuilding. I just cant seem to understand why so many people insist on putting others down so easily? It's like, no matter what platform you're on (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook), whenever you see a picture posted of a bodybuilder or fitness model, there's always the group of people that are more than willing to go out of their way to belittle and criticize them. But why though? Isn't this sport all about you vs. you, and just being better than you were yesterday? We have to start becoming much more humble in this self absorbed industry, and shed this "crabs in a bucket" mentality. Don't just lift weights, lift each other up.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theh are jelous. Period.

L

ljwright

Yes thats it, but its just rather ridiculous. Too much hate in the world as it is. We all are in this battle to look our best and be healthier together.