• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Abs?

L

ljwright

how often do you all train them? do you ever dedicate a whole session to them or do you always just train before or after another muscle group? what works for you all?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once a week, I'm too lazy. You workout your abs deadlifting, squatting, etc.

L

ljwright

haha thanks man

T

teamuscle

I try to get abs in at least two times per week and then I think that I am just a little to lazy to working on them. I am looking for a good diet that I could use that would help me to get better looking abs because the way that my abs are now you can see them but they are not as defined as they could be and I want them to be able to pop out a little more then they are now.

R

rajuii

I am an active bodybuilder and I workout my abs almost daily in the gym. There are many equipment for abs in my local gym. I use the equipment daily whenever I hit the gym. By the way, if you want to build the abs but you don't have much time, you can still build by dedicating your time to some special exercises.

Last edited:
Fortachon

Fortachon

Every single night before going to bed is the perfect timing for me, indeed.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

It's my main goal, I work out 2x - 3x a week and concentrate on my mid section and abdominals but I do a lot of crunches, situps at home mostly at nights before I go to bed.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was younger, I had no visible abs but my tummy looked good because of the push ups that I do every morning and sometimes I also do push ups in the early evening. But when I got older, my 50-year old tummy wouldn't cooperate anymore that I needed an extra workout to trim it. And now that I'm a certified senior, I can't help but have a sagging tummy, no more abs to speak of.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Training your Abs and getting them to show are two different things though, and for this you need a good diet that is rich in protein, also some aerobic exercise in your routine as well. I would say to get the best results- would be to train your Abs about 3 times a week and that would be a good number.