• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

I know that is the daily bread of every forum: But what is your favorite music to train?

• Grunge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk Rock

• Thrash Metal

• Dance

• Pop

• Reggae

• Reggaeton

• Total voters
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know that is the daily bread of every forum .. but I would like to know!
what is your favorite music to train? ..Comment

Last edited:
ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Voted for Rap. Rap or hip hip from the 90s is what I listen when training.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I listen to 90's rap sometimes too but usually I listen to late 90's, early 2000's , heavy metal, rock.. Metallica, etc.. I do like the 90's rap too! I usually have Pandora going during my workouts.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Lately I've been listening to this kind of music. Even at work it helps me to focus and I feel always pumped lol.

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lately I've been listening to this kind of music. Even at work it helps me to focus and I feel always pumped lol.

I listen to that type of music when working because there are no vocals. It is great for my job.

For workouts though I listen to everything upbeat. No country though.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..I love Metal!!! .. Sebastian Bach [feat. Axl Rose] - Stuck Inside

xyzhustler

xyzhustler

Not the most prevalent genre I know but hardcore really gets the veins and neurotransmitters working, just the boom boom boom, growing up as a kid listening to slayer and always being a closet 90s house, oldschool fan I think it's a great marriage of both

luigi2-1.gif

Last edited:
J

jamescaxton

Metal metal and just METAL! That drives me all the way!

T

teamuscle

I voted for rap music because i like to listen to rap music when i train because it really gets me pumped mentally for my workouts. One of my favorite songs that really gets me pumped is eminem's song until I collapse. That song makes me pump harder!

S

Schwarzenegg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always listened to work while working out. My gym used to be old school, metal plates, big round dumbbells, old school machines type of gym and they had a record player for a music system and all they played was rock. Metallica, Guns, SOAD, Disturbed, Bush, Stone Temple Pilots, etc and I loved it.
Than they closed down and I moved on to a corporate gym ballys... they only played top 40 songs that included gay ass biber, beyonce but every once in a while they would play a good rap song. So I would put on the headphones and listen to rock.
Than I moved to another town and moved to another corporate gym, Retro Fitness. They only play crappy top 40 music as well but now a days I don't even listen to music. yeah they play it at my gym but i'm always so focused when i'm at the gym that nothing distracts me. Yeah when i first walk in i'll hear that top 40 song playing but as i get warming up everything gets blocked. I don't need music anymore to keep me concentrated or motivated. I think i'm the only person in my gym that doesn't have head phones on when working out.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff