• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vince McMahon offers bodybuilder, Tim Wiese WWE Deal

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Tim Wiese, bodybuilder, former soccer player was released by German club Hoffenheim in January for basically having too much muscle to play soccer. He was recently contacted by WWE chief Vince McMahon in regards to a possible career in the WWE!

Tim Wiese

Tim Wiese:
I got an official request from the WWE. It’s for a commitment from me to become a pro wrestler. I’ll listen to everything on it’s own merits,

Why should I say no? Wrestling is very popular especially in the United States. I will discuss the offer in the next few weeks with my agent.

I am not scared.

Tim Wiese soccer

A

animal87

Why does his head look stuck on lol?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will earn more in wrestling.

T

Tommy

He will earn more in wrestling.
If he's any good he will. Wrestling is a cut throat business, he could find himself getting cut from a developmental territory before he ever makes it. Vince has a record of promoting body builders in wwe but they still have to be able to perform. The days of Batista or ultimate warrior struggling to make a match look legit are gone i think. Also i think vince likes to include wrestlers from outside north america to help them broaden their appeal in Europe and asia.

F

Fozz

It will take some time to develop his fundamentals since his background is bodybuilding and soccer. And we all know Vince loves his bodybuilders. The guy looks like a beast for an alleged soccer player.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this seems to be a pretty natural move and smooth transition for a lot of these MMA fighters, which is good. I am glad that they have some good options for their lives after the octagon, because I am not sure many of them are ripe for commentary or being on television or anything like that. I bet they bring a unique skill set to the WWE too, so it probably is good for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well this always makes me happy to hear. I just know that these people work so hard at what they do, that it is just nice to see them have other opportunities once their careers are coming to an end. Or, just like anyone else, it is nice to hear that people just have options, and we all know that we get burnt out at some jobs and we just need something new. I am also pretty sure that Mr. McMahon has a pretty good eye for business and for talent, so I have a feeling this decision made sense to him on a lot of levels. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From my understanding with how Vince thinks, the CEO of WWE never banks on a wrong horse. If he is certain there wouldn't be anything to gain from offering such deal, he would never initiate it.