• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder Ben Reddich's body found

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
On Sunday afternoon Ben Reddich went missing in the Brisbane River. He may have been trying to retrieve a ball but that has not been verified. Police divers found the body of 21-year-old bodybuilder Ben Reddich on Tuesday morning after he went missing while swimming in the Brisbane River on Sunday.

Reddich made his bodybuilding debut in 2013 and just did a show with in the last month.

National Amateur Body Builders Association Queensland president Mark Ryan:

Great Kid.

It will definitely affect a lot of people because a lot of people knew him and loved him.

He was a really dedicated, hard-working kid and it's a great tragedy.

It's a very dedicated lifestyle. Your food has got to be very controlled and the training regime is very intensive. Not all of them have got the discipline like he had.

Mark Ryan said they are going to do some kind of a tribute for him at their next bodybuilding show.

Ben Reddich

Ben Reddich

More coming shortly

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is to bad. 21 is way too young to die.

T

teamuscle

WOW all I would say is that this is really sad. I will agree and I will tell you that I really think that 21 is really too young to die. I mean it is just so weird the way that he died and when I read it I keep on thinking to myself or I keep getting the feeling like someone may have been involved.

R

rz3300

Banned
Oh my goodness that is terrible. From all the account this kid was a really hard working and dedicated young man, and just seeing the joy on his face in the picture above really makes me sad. It is always a shame to lose people too early, and 21 is way too early to go. I am curious as to what details come out about this accident, but it does seem a little suspect on first hearing it, but I do not know. Very sad, and I hope the family can recover.