• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Four of the best supplements for fat loss and lean muscle growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

If we had the choice, 9 out of 10 of us would have a much bigger and more muscular body, with much smaller body fat percentages. Many of us would ideally like to be at around 10% or less body fat, with large amounts of lean muscle mass. Losing fat and building muscle is not easy however, in fact, only a select few people in the world can actually do both simultaneously as it is notoriously difficult to build muscle whilst in a calorie deficit, which is obviously required in order to burn the fat. If you’re fed up of carrying too much body fat, and not enough lean muscle mass, take a look at these four supplements, which have been proven on numerous occasions to help aid fat loss and muscle growth, when used in conjunction with an effective diet and training program.

Whey protein – Starting with the most obvious and most popular muscle building supplement in the entire world we have whey protein powder. Whey protein is absolutely essential for anybody looking to increase their lean muscle mass levels due to the fact that protein is vital for muscle growth and repair. Whey protein is ideal for people looking to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously because it is naturally low in calories and is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream once consumed. Always make sure you mix your shakes with water rather than milk in order to keep the calorie content low, and if you’re following a low-carb diet plan, make sure you choose a low carb version.

CLA – CLA, or Conjugated Linoleic Acid, as is its full name, is a fantastic supplement when it comes to fat loss for a whole variety of different reasons. To begin with, CLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid supplement that has been found to boost the immune system, regulate cholesterol levels, and increase the metabolism. This increase in metabolism means that not only do your burn calories and body fat at a much more efficient rate, but you will also enjoy increased energy levels as a result. There is also evidence to suggest that it could lead to an increase in lean muscle mass too.

BCAA’s – BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have also been found to play very vital roles in fat loss and muscle growth and development. They are made up of the amino acids, Leucine, Valine, and isoleucine, and the main reason why they’re so beneficial is the fact that the body processes them differently to the other many amino acids out there. Rather than first being processed in the liver, like other amino acids, BCAA’s are immediately utilised by muscle tissue, immediately providing the muscles with the nutrients necessary for growth and recovery. They act as a sort of anabolic trigger, helping to initiate protein synthesis and preventing muscle tissue from being wasted and broken down by the body for energy, allowing it to eat into its body fat stores instead.

Green tea extract – Green tea is considered one of the healthiest beverages in the world, for a number of different reasons. It is packed full of beneficial antioxidants, one of which is known as EGCG, or epigallocatechin gallate. EGCG has been found to increase the metabolism, even whilst resting, allowing the body to burn calories at a much faster and more efficient rate. The caffeine naturally present in green tea extract also aids in fat loss because it has been found to possess thermogenic properties, which means that the body burns more calories trying to digest and break it down once it has been consumed. Green tea extract also helps boost our immune systems, making us much healthier and happier as a result.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for sharing.

P

Peter21

Thanks!! nice sharing

G

GenevB

I would also add Creatine for lean muscle growth as one of the best supplements which actually does its job. So far, of all the supplements I've ever used, Creatine was the best which really did its job. It's a supplement that really makes you see a difference both on your physical condition and your weight.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It depends. For instance, despite having a relatively well balanced diet, I found out that creatine didn't help me at all. Of course, I only used monohydrate creatine and there are many other types. However, all I ever got from it was a bulky face and a higher blood pressure.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Nice thread brother the whey is key to cutting and adding mass I normally have one 100 g shake Ed but if I'm cutting I may have three to 5 shakes Ed it does help cutt the bf super fast

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How does whey help? Does it help by binding fat cells?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

How does whey help? Does it help by binding fat cells?
No it just raises ur metabolism when it digest and its low in calories builds muscle the more muscle u have the better your body will burn off fat

Fitspired

Fitspired

Thank you for this information. There's so much confusion about BCAA and their importance in a bodybuilder's diet. I have read that if you have a protein-rich diet, you don't need to worry about adding BCAA to your diet. After all, they will have little impact if you're already consuming foods rich in protein. Otherwise, if your diet is lacking in protein, it's good to have that extra source of supplements from BCAA products. One thing that is remarkable though is the isoleucine branched chain amino acid, where it can be beneficial in people who have a history of diabetes in the family and they can be even used in carbohydrate refuels.

With CLAs, it is also confusing. In animal research, they were proven to be effective in fat loss. But in humans, their effects aren't really too much to be highlighted. It doesn't hurt to try them although you won't see much results.

I might also add L-Carnitine, another confusing supplement. What I know is that it can be effective in fat loss for vegetarians and older people. But with regards to healthier and younger people, there's not much fat loss. Unless you're deficient in it, you won't need this supplement.

I hope this helps!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

JoeyGym65

What type of BCAA product do you recommend? I was thinking about Best BCAA or on bcaa?

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor

If we had the choice, 9 out of 10 of us would have a much bigger and more muscular body, with much smaller body fat percentages. Many of us would ideally like to be at around 10% or less body fat, with large amounts of lean muscle mass. Losing fat and building muscle is not easy however, in fact, only a select few people in the world can actually do both simultaneously as it is notoriously difficult to build muscle whilst in a calorie deficit, which is obviously required in order to burn the fat. If you’re fed up of carrying too much body fat, and not enough lean muscle mass, take a look at these four supplements, which have been proven on numerous occasions to help aid fat loss and muscle growth, when used in conjunction with an effective diet and training program.

Whey protein – Starting with the most obvious and most popular muscle building supplement in the entire world we have whey protein powder. Whey protein is absolutely essential for anybody looking to increase their lean muscle mass levels due to the fact that protein is vital for muscle growth and repair. Whey protein is ideal for people looking to build muscle and lose fat simultaneously because it is naturally low in calories and is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream once consumed. Always make sure you mix your shakes with water rather than milk in order to keep the calorie content low, and if you’re following a low-carb diet plan, make sure you choose a low carb version.

CLA – CLA, or Conjugated Linoleic Acid, as is its full name, is a fantastic supplement when it comes to fat loss for a whole variety of different reasons. To begin with, CLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid supplement that has been found to boost the immune system, regulate cholesterol levels, and increase the metabolism. This increase in metabolism means that not only do your burn calories and body fat at a much more efficient rate, but you will also enjoy increased energy levels as a result. There is also evidence to suggest that it could lead to an increase in lean muscle mass too.

BCAA’s – BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have also been found to play very vital roles in fat loss and muscle growth and development. They are made up of the amino acids, Leucine, Valine, and isoleucine, and the main reason why they’re so beneficial is the fact that the body processes them differently to the other many amino acids out there. Rather than first being processed in the liver, like other amino acids, BCAA’s are immediately utilised by muscle tissue, immediately providing the muscles with the nutrients necessary for growth and recovery. They act as a sort of anabolic trigger, helping to initiate protein synthesis and preventing muscle tissue from being wasted and broken down by the body for energy, allowing it to eat into its body fat stores instead.

Green tea extract – Green tea is considered one of the healthiest beverages in the world, for a number of different reasons. It is packed full of beneficial antioxidants, one of which is known as EGCG, or epigallocatechin gallate. EGCG has been found to increase the metabolism, even whilst resting, allowing the body to burn calories at a much faster and more efficient rate. The caffeine naturally present in green tea extract also aids in fat loss because it has been found to possess thermogenic properties, which means that the body burns more calories trying to digest and break it down once it has been consumed. Green tea extract also helps boost our immune systems, making us much healthier and happier as a result.
Great read thank you

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is a little more on bcaa's and fatloss.
While most amino acids are metabolized in the liver BCAAs are metabolized primarily by muscle. Despite their structural similarities the three branched chain amino acids have different metabolic routes. The breakdown of leucine is accomplished solely through fat pathways. Valine is broken down solely through carbohydrate pathways, and isoleucine through both. The different metabolic pathways of these three amino acids lead to varying requirements for each.
BCAAs, unlike most other amino acids, are metabolized in within muscle tissue, allowing them to be oxidized (used as energy) by muscle cells to produce cellular energy in the form of ATP. ATP is the primary source of energy that fuels muscle contraction and allows you to lift weights.

The fact that leucine, isoleucine, and valine are metabolized within muscle tissue allows them to be a quick energy source when the body needs it. There is a significant increase in BCAA metabolism during prolonged exercise simply because the body requires more energy during periods of stress such as training. This makes BCAAs incredibly effective when taken around the time of your workout routine.
BCAAs have been proven in many studies to be a potent performance enhancer, and as previously mentioned, BCAAs make a great energy source for working muscles because of their unique metabolism. This can have a positive impact on performance. Not only can BCAAs be used as energy themselves but they also enhance fat oxidation in glycogen depleted subjects. This allows individuals to train harder for longer without fatigue due to the higher energy demands being met. This goes for both high intensity training as well as endurance training.

the amino acid leucine has also shown promise for increasing insulin sensitivity. Essentially, insulin sensitivity ensures that the insulin within your body maintains its effectiveness. This leads to easier fat loss, more muscle growth, and defense against diabetes.

G

gats

I have to say Whey Protein is great for rapid fat loss, as long as you cut out the other junk calories in your diet. I lost a ton of weight before a power lifting meet by eating nothing but weight protein and raw vegetables.

D

DenSmith

Banned
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on *****************. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This thread is getting hit with spam constantly..It has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.