• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Years Resolutions for 2015?

G

GOTGrowth

Does anyone have a personal goal that they want to accomplish this year? My goal is to continue to stay healthy while training as hard as I do! I don't want an injury, I don't want to get sick, I don't want to miss a day in the gym. Not a bad idea right? Welcome to a New Year everyone.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Same here. Overall to get better, stronger, faster.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have too many to list.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't have a yearly goal but I really want to push up my weight lifting.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Listen to more Abba. Nothing pumps me up like Abba. Abba makes me lift objects so heavy they make people stare at me, mainly because lifting random children while wearing a banana hammock isn't socially acceptable at local parks.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Listen to more Abba. Nothing pumps me up like Abba. Abba makes me lift objects so heavy they make people stare at me, mainly because lifting random children while wearing a banana hammock isn't socially acceptable at local parks.

Your New Years Res is to listen to more Abba? Good luck with that. :smokin: :icon_biggrin:

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I workout to airsupply.

T

teamuscle

I basically want to pack on more mass and then I want to make sure that I get my stomach flat enough so that I will be able to see my abs.

JasonNorin

JasonNorin

Mine is to at least normalizing my blood pressure. At 28, I already have one.. time to get healthy.

H

Hiatus

My short term goal is to be better than I was yesterday. My long term goal is to definitely look better, be stronger, and have someone compliment me on my physiques.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

japanesewaterbottle

I'm still trying to get my body fat down to a respectable percentage. Staying healthy is also at the top of my list.

T

Tarrian Bjerregaard

Well for me I would have to go with adding another 20 LBS of bodyweight. I started at 135, but changed my eating habbits and a more regular schedule went up to an easy 155. If I'm 175 by Christmas then I'm good to go, cause after Christmas I'll be even heavier haha

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty a simple guy when it comes to making a new year resolutions because I wouldn't want to set targets that would be very difficult for me to meet up with, thereby making a fool of myself in the process. I would simply stick to minding what I eat, when I eat and how I eat as well as workout more often in order to burn more calories.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Though 2015 is over I keep trying to improve myself every single day, in health, in a relationship, and in my skills. Even if I fail to attain my short goals I forgive myself and moved on and tried to it better next time. And I treat my present day as a new day to become a better person than yesterday and focus on the future I wanted to see. I persevere to reach my dreams even I stumble upon a lot of obstacles in my path to success.