Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform
  1. Back To Top    #1
    MuscleMecca God

Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

I think my training schedule is not so good because I am not giving my muscles time to rest.

All I have is a bench with no leg bars and a curling bar and some dumbells. I need a schedule for 5 days a week.

I currently do benching, miltary presses and abs and squates on monday, wedesnday and friday and the other days curling. I do running too. I am not trying to get huge but trying to get cut. I am about 5'9 and 176lbs.

thank you

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

If you continue then I think that you will be able to get the results that you are looking for. Just remember that although you may be working out you still have to ensure that you have your diet right because working and getting ripped is 10% workout and 90% what you eat.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Weight Training Schedule - Free Weights Only

If you focus on just getting strong with your lifts and keep your body fat below 10 percent you will get ripped with veins popping in your fore arms biceps and abs! And you will also look much heavier and bigger than you really are with super lean muscles. I only do pull ups, ohps, deadlifts two to three times a week and do a bit of running ( intervals and lsd once a week) and it worked for me

collapse Posting Permissions