• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brewers Yeast?

preacherbob50

preacherbob50

When I used to work in the missions field, I counciled quite a few guys who had spent some time in prison. One particular fellow told me that most of the guys who lift weights while incarcerated would give nearly anything to get hold of brewers yeast.

I did a little research and there isn't a whole lot about the stuff. I use it in the summer to keep the mosquitos away from me but that's about it.

What say anybody about the stuff. Good, bad, or indifferent? And, what's the real reason for a body builders use for it?

Last edited:
Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

DECATEST

DECATEST

Brewers yeast is amazing stuff, there are plenty of vitamins B group plus other elements. I was using brewers yeast when i was young,but you have to understand one thing-brewers yeast has to be consumed in liquid raw form and unpasteurized!!!!! You cant buy unpasteurized brewers yeast,only in dry form or capsules, but its completely useless:mad: If you have access to buy liquid brewers yeast-GO FOR IT,YOU CANT GO WRONG!!!