• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Lifestyle Diet

butterfly1

butterfly1

I am wrestling with building my muscles. I want to know what is the best diet that a woman in her 30s should have when it comes to building muscles. I recently had a baby and I want to get back in shape. Any suggestions?

R

rajuii

I think consuming the right amount of protein is very important for you. The balance of vitamins and minerals is also very important. Just consume a proper amount of these elements and you would see the results in a short time.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say for women, the number one thing for building muscle, would be protein- this will help you rebuild damaged muscles, and balances your blood sugars as well. Amino acids also provide the essential amino acids for health and vitality. Some good proteins include meat, fish, dairy products(milk, yogurt, whey) and eggs. Also to build extra muscle, you need some carbs to fuel your workouts- try some brown rice and sweet potatoes as well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As per the comments above, protein is the best element for building muscles and the mention of protein makes me think of meat. Beef and rice can be a good combination for your diet that will not only give you the muscles but also the energy. But you cannot eat beef every day so you have to eat other meats too like pork and chicken. Rice or potatoes should be the partner for the needed carbs because you are spending too much energy in the workout.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's proteins my friend. Eat as much as possible as you can in a healthy manner and at appropriate times. This would definitely help your muscles to build up well when combined well with your workouts.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Eat a balance diet and workout regularly, when you see some results in doing this start increasing your protein intake. This would steadily buildup your muscles.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat a balance diet and workout regularly, when you see some results in doing this start increasing your protein intake. This would steadily buildup your muscles.

Exactly! I completely agree with you on this about eating a healthy and balanced diet. It's the very best way to get all the nutrients you need for your body development.

Workouts are very important to getting fit and healthy.