• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to balance the body building and fitness

E

ellasmoth

Banned
I want to exercise as much as possible and i want to try all kinds of ways,but sometimes i feel not perfect.How can i balance all aspects?

LilAnn

LilAnn

Maybe it would be worth it to talk to a professional trainer and get his input. Maybe you can get a routine drawn up

LilAnn

LilAnn

Did you ever get it figured out?

G

GenevB

Don't talk to a professional before you search the internet for every kind of working out. Until you have a basis yourself, if you talk to a trainer who is said to have been specialized he will do nothing but tell you everything to get your money.

Vickeree

Vickeree

I think you need to clearly define your goals and what you want to get out of it. Is it for fatloss? Peak performance? Hypertrophy? Overall functional fitness and health? Prioritize then choose an apropriate program and stick to it for at least three months.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the best ways to get your workouts drills rightly on the spot would be to make use of gym house and the assistance of professional gym instructors. They have all the tools and expertise to guide you through getting the best out of your routines.

You can equally make use of some premium fitness applications.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding is mosly about getting huge muscles, but you could do some aerobic training as well, along with the weightlifting - including jogging, swimming, and biking, and this will make you more physically fit overall.

G

GuestHu

Banned
Some people do no want to bulk up and just wanted to have a nice-looking body like what is usually depicted in Hollywood movies. You can balance body-building and fitness by not taking steroids or any enhancing supplements that unnaturally increases your muscle growth. Do not over-exercise and include jogging in your workout routine because it helps you have an appealing lean muscles.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you cannot afford to get a personal trainer then I guess you just have to rely on the signals that your body is giving you. When you lift weights excessively, you will notice that it is draining your strength which means you are already overdoing it. When you eat too much you can also feel that you are stuffing yourself with unneeded nutrients. Just go on your natural way to training and listen to your body.

jeffreyjose48

jeffreyjose48

Banned
I think to balance both body building and fitness is good. You are still the one that is going to benefit from this balance. Its also good to have a personal trainer that will advise on what kind of exercises or routines in order to achieve the balance you really need.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff