• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should i add some nutrition

E

ellasmoth

Banned
I want to have strong muscles,and i exercise according to the guide,but i wondered that should i need some medicines and chemical reagents like nutritions to build up my body.I need some advice,thanks!

S

Salkoazer

Nutrition wise, just find a nutrition plan online that suits your personal taste, and write a journal registering everything you eat, everyday.
Then you make adjustments based on your weight/BF%/image on the mirror.
Supplement wise I would stick to protein powder, creatine, multivitamin and some coffee as preworkout if you are not too sensitive.

R

rajeshbody11

As you have talked about the nutrients, I would recommend you protein, zinc, vitamin B2 as the nutrients. To build your muscle, you need protein as the main nutrient. There are many sources of protein such as egg, milk, etc. The various sources of zinc are pumpkin, beans, nuts, etc. Mushroom, Spinach, Almonds includes the Vitamin B2. I hope this helps.

Z

zonemik

Yes, along with protein, nutrition is also very important if you want to have those muscles. There are various vitamins that are necessary to build muscles and that is why I would recommend them to you.

Fortachon

Fortachon

Eat a lot of food that contents protein and work out like a beast if you really want to have a good body, that's all, there's no magic trick.

R

rajuii

No doubt, nutrition is the most important thing for our body. You body really need some nutrition to perform normally and to prevent some diseases. So, you should definitely add some nutriton.