• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

This bodybuilder used to be a woman, Meet Aydian Dowling

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
This is the very first ever transgender bodybuilder to be on the cover of Men's Health magazine! When I saw the pictures of Aydian Dowling.

This is Aydian Dowling before his transformation:

Aydian Dowling before

You guys are not going to believe this.

This is Aydian Dowling after his transformation to being a man!
Aydian Dowling after

What do you guys think? I would never guess that this used to be a woman!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can still see the scars from the breast removal surgery.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I do not mean to be crude or anything but does Aydian have a penis?

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

wow more power to him/her

G

GenevB

Well, she or he surely looks better than most of the men nowadays, however I find that to be a bad choice in this life, to change your sex, you shall never get used to things the other sex has been used since it was born.

nusster

nusster

Really amazing transformation. It looks like he was a bit chubby as a girl, but it seems he found his happiness in working out as a dude. More power to him.

E

emuzeskylow

It is a no no for me. I am sure she will look fabulous all the same if she had stayed a female. But I guess you have to respect different individuals with their decision.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that is really quite the transformation. I am not here to judge anyone or anything so I will just have to say good for him, and I am sure it takes a clot of courage to do, and not to mention a lot of work to keep up the appearances too. I did not really notice it until @cybrsage pointed it out, but you can still see the scars on his chest from the surgery, which I am sure he is not too happy about, but what can you do. Thanks for sharing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff