• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help me out

A

abhishekmatolia

My weight is going down, any buddy please help me out with this problem.

A

abhishekmatolia

What people???

A

abhishekmatolia

Yup they will, but dude sort out my problem with weight lose.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are many people that know more than I do but there are many that sell products to gain weight. Ask some of the sponsors here what they have.

There are things you buy at the store too like Ensure. And basically you just have to increase your calories. Eat more calories!

A

abhishekmatolia

OK, thanks for your help

X

xenochristramu

Eat more. In fact, please, start by counting calories. Search online for a calorie needs calculator, enter your activity levels, height, weight, etc. and get an estimate of your TDEE. Eat an excess of calories of about 250 kcal per day. This should get you a gain of 0.5 lbs per week. Get an app to track your weight each day, eg. the Libra weight app on Android. Use myfitnesspal and make sure you are hitting your goal calories everyday. Track your calories for a week or 2, and if your average weight hasn't gone up, bump up your calories by another 250 kcal.

A tip to increase the amount of calories through food is to just eat calorie dense foods like peanut butter, almonds, olive oil. In fact, make a shake using bananas, whole fat milk, peanut butter, chocolate protein powder. That shake would be around 900-1000kcal easy. Add olive oil to everything you eat. Getting in enough calories is easy to achieve with enough fats in the foods you eat.

C

coolyfrost

If you are having issues losing weight, I would suggest that you start eating more. Perhaps you should increase you carb and protein intake. If you think this is a big problem though, please talk to a nutritionist as they are professionals who can help you immensely.

R

rajeshbody11

My weight is going down, any buddy please help me out with this problem.
First of all, I would request you to elaborate your problem, buddy? By the way, I can give you some tips to prevent the weight loss that you are experiencing. You can eat the food with lots of protein to increase your weight. The food with protein includes milk, egg, yogurt, soya, etc. These foods will help you to increase your muscle and hence you will gain weight. You can also eat some healthy fat includes fish, olive oil, nuts, avocados, etc.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Fitspired

Fitspired

Well, first of all, why do you need to gain weight? Is it for body building? If so, then you would need to increase your caloric intake. Search for online calculators online which calculate just how much calories you would need to gain weight. It's based off of your weight, height and age so you would need to input these factors. This can be a great tool to help you in gaining some weight the right way.

Next, you would need to eat the healthy foods. Start with incorporating some grains into your diet. Wheat bread and brown rice are good options. White rice is great as well just don't eat too much of it. Eggs are calorie denied but at the same time loaded with vitamins you might need. Milk and milk-derived products are great for adding in some weight as well. Some meats like chicken and beef are protein-rich and can help you gain some lean muscle. Lastly, eat as much fruits and vegetables as you can to help your body reach its nutrient needs.

Then, you would need to find supplements, especially if you cannot eat all these natural foods. There's lots to choose from, multi-vitamins, fish oil, whey protein and much more. Just make sure you consult with a doctor prior to taking these in case you have conditions that aren't compatible with them.

Build some muscle. You would need to build lean muscle mass to gain some weight. Start training in the gym or even at home. Consider getting a trainer for a more professional approach.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Z

zonemik

If your weight is going down and you want to increase your weight, you should simply eat healthy high-calorie food and exercise. These two things will surely help you lose a lot of weight. You should be consistent with your diet plan.

Fortachon

Fortachon

Seems like you're losing weight, but it also looks like you're doing something to make it go off your body, think about what you've been doing lately and stop it.

C

Clair02

It can be so frustrating to lose weight when your goal is actually the opposite. I agree that what you need to do is to simply eat more of the right calorie-rich foods. You should do a bit of research online, and you will come up with a menu and eating schedule that suits your lifestyle. Other than that, I guess you can use pills to up your weight.

A

arunava2016

You must mention you present weight, age, height and you present occupation as all these things influence your weight along with your eating habits and timing of your meals. Please be precise.

R

rajuii

There are many people that know more than I do but there are many that sell products to gain weight. Ask some of the sponsors here what they have.

There are things you buy at the store too like Ensure. And basically you just have to increase your calories. Eat more calories!
Yes, that is a good suggestion. Along with eating more calories, he should also see the source of calories. He should always eat healthy food with high calories in eat instead of other foods.