A bit more volume with my back workout today. I'm trying to keep heavy weights in general, but also a balance. If I do very heavy sets, my workout is shorter of course. So here, I did the opposite, I've tried to use a bit more angles to get a different stimulation
Warm up with the pullover machine
1. Wide pull-ups, body weight, 3x Max of reps
2. Lat machine wide pulldowns, 2x 7-8 reps
3. Hammer machine, one set with weight increasing every 5 reps, one SST set, and one drop set.
4. Dumbbells rowing, both arms, 3 sets 7-8 reps
5. Dumbbells rowing, both arms, against the bench, 2 sets of 10 reps
6. Pulley machine, supination, 2 sets 10 reps
7. T-Bar, 2 sets of 8-10 reps
8. Dumbbells shrugs ( on the picture ), 3 sets 10-12 in super sets with incline shrugs for the middle part.
And I did some abs exercises, mix of crunches, leg raises and core movements.