• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tips for wrestling

T

Tommy

Im looking to get involved in pro wrestling. I work out a lot and ive found a school to teach me. Anybody got any tips as to what exercises i should concentrate on now

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I think it is mostly show and stunts so you want to be huge I think. Hit the gym man and lift lots of heavy weights and eat tons of protein! GET BIG!

T

Tommy

I think it is mostly show and stunts so you want to be huge I think. Hit the gym man and lift lots of heavy weights and eat tons of protein! GET BIG!
Yeah most of the top guys are huge. The mcMahons are really into their guys being monsters. I know one guy Chris Masters, got turned away cause he was to small. Then he came back a few years later after training like a bodybuilder and getting a mad physique and he had a pretty good career

F

Fozz

Size seems to be king right now. It's not even as much athletic ability (although most generally are) as being one of the biggest guys out there. You look at anyone who has gotten a major push recently and they are all over 220.

T

tshirts092015

Size seems to be king right now

H

Hozyboy

Being physically fit is key. You can be a big fat wrestler or a very well built guy. If not any of these then you can train to have stunts to take down larger men. Concentrate on exercise that gives you strength. Upper body strength to be precise.
In my opinion.

WizardX

WizardX

You must stay focused first if you want to be successful in your exercises. You must have good health if you want to grow strong. Consider having a timetable so that you may be able to schedule for your exercises. Exercising under instructions from a coach is also advisable.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well, I am going back about fifteen or so years here, so you have to be a little patient with me. I only wrestled for a little bit in High School, and I was really not that good, but I did get a couple of things from it. If there was one big takeaway that I had, it would have to be to stay low. It is really the one consistent thing that coach taught us, and it was particularly important for me just given my body type. Hope that helps a little, although I realize it is not that great of advice. Best of luck.