• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Appreciate the hospitality on Muscle Mecca

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I want to say thank you to Rich & the entire Muscle Mecca team to allow us to have a section in their forum. We are looking forward to interacting with all of the existing members and hopefully bring a few more with us!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
We are glad to have you here Joe!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool, the more the merrier!

bigmikecox

bigmikecox

I appreciate the fact that i can speak my mind about the NPC/IFBB and not get banned!!!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are glad to have u here!

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is awesome you are here!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Thx, guys.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I appreciate the fact that i can speak my mind about the NPC/IFBB and not get banned!!!
I've found that there is not much censorship here. It's why I left the other place who will remain you unnamed.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Banning is such a pussy move. I have vowed to never ban or block someone on any of my own and the MSM social media pages. I'd rather have someone call me a douchebag and leave it there so that I can reply to it. Let Muscular Development use their 'invisible ink' strategy. Typical Blechy shaky bullshit.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I only ban for spamming, other than that everyone is free to speak their minds here at MuscleMecca and I tend to encourage it. :)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Spamming is really one of the few good reasons to ban and remove posts. I agree, this is one of the reasons I love it here.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I only ban for spamming, other than that everyone is free to speak their minds here at MuscleMecca and I tend to encourage it.

Spam is different than a basic negative post. But you look at some of the forums in this industry and they delete posts and ban users at will.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I only ban for spamming, other than that everyone is free to speak their minds here at MuscleMecca and I tend to encourage it.

Spam is different than a basic negative post. But you look at some of the forums in this industry and they delete posts and ban users at will.
We actually also edit posts sometimes to fix spelling errors, label images, remove content pasted from other sites..Things like that mostly for the sake of search engines. I know of at least one member this used to really piss off, Coach I think left because of this reason but these days staying up with Google is difficult especially for a forum. These things have to be done.

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We actually also edit posts sometimes to fix spelling errors, label images, remove content pasted from other sites..Things like that mostly for the sake of search engines. I know of at least one member this used to really piss off, Coach I think left because of this reason but these days staying up with Google is difficult especially for a forum. These things have to be done.

I agree, you have to make sure there are no links to other sites...why give other sites free rankings?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

That's fine, too, and not silencing someone's opinion because it differs from yours. MD just banned a longtime member for life because his posts were too negative and bashing. But other members defending him pointed out the same exact type of behavior out of the MD staff on the board, including the fan boy new editor. Be consistent and you limit the criticism.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
You are welcome and I'm grateful to have read some of your posts on this forum as well. From the time that I have been here, I've gotten to learn some new things that have assisted me to be better at bodybuilding which is my sole aim of joining the forum in the first place. Keep up with the good work that you've been doing so far!

H

Henrywrites

Banned
This is same for me. Joining the forum gives me the opportunity to learn about bodybuilding on a daily basis.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Coming across Musclemecca was such a delightful thing. There is so much I didn't know about sports. This has been such a journey that's full of inspirations and educational information. Such an experience to share with all of you.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
MM is the only BBing forum left looking at. Even Get Big has been a snooze fest lately. RX pretty much abandoned theirs & MD's always was all censorship against the feds & a loveliest for them.