• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 kevin Levrone Classic Pro IFBB in Poland.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone

The Levrone Pro Classic is the first IFBB Pro professional bodybuilding competition organized in Poland. This is a sporting event, signed by Kevin Levrone, the world bodybuilding legend, and will be held during the biggest event in the fitness industry in Poland – the Fit Festival. Simultaneously with the competitions, bodybuilding stars of the famous Mr. Olympia and Arnold Classic competitions will be appearing on stage. And the $60,000 prize pool will guarantee an amazing competition! You have to be there!

Joe Weider used to say that “Bodybuilding is a combination of sport, art and lifestyle". This is one of the most spectacular and sophisticated sports, practiced by millions of people around the world. During the bodybuilding competition, athletes’ figures will be evaluated on different points, including:

• muscle separation
  • muscle size
  • symmetry and physical proportions

Competitors will be assessed during a free posing round. This allows the judges to see the physique in motion to the rhythm of a selected music track. Competitors should present their developed muscle mass with a minimum amount of fat, and normal body proportions. Presentation of muscles during mandatory posing is very strenuous for athletes. Preparing for a bodybuilding contest requires thousands of hours of intense strength training, strict dieting and thorough analysis of progress.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Re: 2016 kevin levrone classic pro ifbb in poland.

Oh man, I've watched this vid so many times over the years, and it's still one of the best Levrone tribute videos out there.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
American bodybuilder Shawn Ray will compete at the Levrone Pro Classic in Poland in February. Shawn is hosting the event and will give seminars.

For Levrone Pro Classic ticket information please click here.
Prices for tickets:

SUPER VIP (PLN 950)
VIP 1 (PLN 700)
VIP 2 (PLN 400)
Normal ticket (PLN 200)
A message from Kevin Levrone
Having my own PRO SHOW was always an objective that I wanted to achieve. After a successful career in bodybuilding it would be my next great challenge. I invited the best bodybuilders in the world to Poland, because in Europe, bodybuilding is an adored and popular sport. It would be fantastic, if the best athletes could compete with each other in front of European fans. In the 90s, the European Grand Prix was the most awaited competition next to Mr. Olympia. It has brought me many successes and great memories. The Levrone Pro Classic gala is aimed at promoting bodybuilding, which is the basis and stepping stone upon which athletes entering Fitness, Men’s Physique or Bikini Fitness competitions build their success. I am happy that my dream will take material form on February 27th, 2016 – said Kevin Levrone.
Be there with us!
Levrone Pro Classic Gala
Host: Shawn Ray
27 February 2016, 18:00
Gdańsk, ul. Żaglowa 11
Exhibition Hall A

levroneclassicbanner-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: 2016 kevin levrone classic pro ifbb in poland.

:) i'm happy... i love this video... and i was a big fan of kevin levrone... he had a great body.
i think he should win a mr olympia in 90.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
toney freeman The X-man, will compete in this competition!

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really curious why did he choose Poland over Germany. Germany is way bigger and the bodybuilding community is way larger.

On the other hand, I really hope i'll make it. This will be the first pro show I'll attend.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really curious why did he choose Poland over Germany. Germany is way bigger and the bodybuilding community is way larger.

On the other hand, I really hope i'll make it. This will be the first pro show I'll attend.

I don' t know. But i think that you tell a true thing. German people love bodybuilding, in this amazing nation there is fibo expo.. and i can tell you that this expo is the biggest and better fitness expo that i have seen!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
d5b872a4cd2169ec6f3b40e0acbd7769-1.jpg

Chris cormier will do a bodybuilding seminar during kevin levrone classic 2016.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don' t know. But i think that you tell a true thing. German people love bodybuilding, in this amazing nation there is fibo expo.. and i can tell you that this expo is the biggest and better fitness expo that i have seen!
Yep, not to say that they have quite a few professional bodybuilders, not only with the IFBB, that are insanely popular. Anyway, it's probably about Levrone found a sponsor willing to pay ENOUGH.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
12191847 856985774417540 2198872205018394280 n

jonnie o jackson will compete at kevine levrone classic 2016 in poland!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, not to say that they have quite a few professional bodybuilders, not only with the IFBB, that are insanely popular. Anyway, it's probably about Levrone found a sponsor willing to pay ENOUGH.

i know that there only one pro ifbb pro poland and he is robert piotrowic... a big guy with a lot of mass... when i see him on magazine, i think that he is an european version of branch warren :D

i think that kevin levrone and ifbb pro want a new places where promote their pro show... so they try to organize new pro show in other nation... like polonia, russia, india ect..

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[:- FB]1824859421073897[/:- FB]

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The last IFBB pro contest, Sheru Classic if I recall properly, was a major scam. Sheru, the organizer, is still owing money to a lot of people, including most of the pro bodybuilders who went there. If I were a pro bodybuilder, I'd never go to Sweden or to India.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[:- FB]1826085260951313[/:- FB]

a message from kevin levrone!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New pic of toney freeman
c39fa0d194722ee4b5948cd714430e18-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
branch warren will compete in this show!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In poland, md will give cover to kevin levrone

1d8bf2720223c72da9a934d89a6b5d4f-1.jpg

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2015 san marino classic winner Joshua Lenartowicz will compete in poland for kevin levrone classic 2016!