• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC News / Discussions

P

PLP Rob

Anybody see the card over the weekend? UFC Sao Paolo.

Most of my picks won, but I was disappointed to see Hendo lose. I hate Vitor and wanted Dan to knock him out the way he knocked out Michael Bisping. Anybody think it's time for Hando to hang it up?

P

PLP Rob

How's this weekend's fight card gonna go down? You've got two women's champions who are more than 20 to 1 favorites. What could possibly happen? Hahaha. This is why you can't call Ronda Rousey the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. The competition's just not stiff enough yet.

Personally, I think the odds on Valerie Letourneau vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk are whack. Valerie has a better chance than 20 to 1. So if I had to pick a dog out of the main and co-main events, I'd pick Letourneau. Holm's not gonna make it happen against Rousey, though. Ronda won't let her keep that distance. Look for an arm bar in the 1st round.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rhonda has a good chance to regain her lost glory in the UFC babantamweight division. But Amanda Nunes is no pushover although I would say that Holly Holm is a much better than Nunes. My money will go to Rhonda since that loss to Holm was a big lesson for the former champion.