• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Fight Night / 21 November / Magny vs Gastelum

P

PLP Rob

Pretty fun card tonight in Mexico. I'm mostly interested in the top three fights on the main card. Very much looking forward to watching former Olympic wrestler Henry Cejudo perform. Would like to see him get the W over Formiga. If he pulls it out he probably gets the next title shot against Demetrius Johnson for the Flyweight belt.

Lamas vs Sanchez. Diego's crazy, and he's been around forever, but I just don't think he's very good. He's got tons of heart but the game's passed him by. I think Lamas beats him.

The main event is tough. I'm a huge fan of Neil Magny, and I'd love to see him win, but I think Gastelum is powering his way through the ranks of the Welterweight division just a tad faster. If I was putting money on it, I'd put it on Kelvin, but it'd be cool if Neil pulled off the upset.

What do you guys think?

R

rz3300

Banned
Well is it just me or do these things seem to change a lot from the dates that they are set to when they actually happen. Maybe it is just the overblown news of the last one, but it does seem like lately they have had a hard time living up to the fights that they are promoting. I hope that I am wrong, though, and we get to see these at the allotted time and date, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. It is great to watch the UFC growing before our eyes, though.