• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A Tranny Bodybuilding Competition?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Really, I do not care if a man wants to become a woman or if a woman wants to become a guy and some of the people here really you can't tell. Still this seems kind of strange to me because this does not really look like bodybuilding to me. What do you guys think?

Transgender Bodybuilding
Tranny Bodybuilding

This is Neo Sandra and he is hosting the transgender bodybuilding competition. He is the ceo of FTM Fitness. No used to be a female!
Neo sandra

Neo Sandra in 2002 Before she became a man
Neo Sandra2

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More like a different kind of bodybuilding contest.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Wow just don't understand that one at all walking contradiction

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
This is a fuckin' freak show. I'm an old fashioned middle aged father of two and am sick of nonsense like this. I really don't give a fuck if that pisses anyone off, either. This is not bodybuilding.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right, not really bodybuilding! Body changing!

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

Any attention this gets will be short lived.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
In today's climate of a man winning a Woman of the Year Award (HE - not she - has a penis), nothing surprises me anymore. If this is picked up by some liberal news channel, they'll speak about it and say how courageous these guys are.

Pushtoday

Pushtoday

In today's climate of a man winning a Woman of the Year Award (HE - not she - has a penis), nothing surprises me anymore. If this is picked up by some liberal news channel, they'll speak about it and say how courageous these guys are.

Yeah unfortunately your probably right.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Makes my brain swell I live in a town where there are a lot of gay and lesbians but they stay in there community I hate to see our sport being abused this way maby I'm a dinosaur but I don't want to see it myself

R

rz3300

Banned
Well that would really be something, but I cannot say that I would be too surprised here. I think it would great for those who might be interested, and anytime you can really have opportunities for everyone that should be a good thing, right? Of course there will be those out there who will complain for whatever reason, but oh well, you get those people anywhere. I say why not, and it is interesting nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff