from nicolas fb
"Some guys asked me my legs routine of today. So here is:
Warm up with the bike, Adductors and abductors in super sets, light set with leg extension and bodyweight squat.
1. Leg extension, 2 heavy sets of 10 reps, 1x drop set plate by plate til the end.
2. Vertical press, 1x heavy set of 10, one 4x method set, 1x drop set.
3. Hack squat in super with leg press, 2 sets ( with different angles on the press, and heavy with hack )
4. Hack squat in super sets with incline hack squat, 2 sets with slow reps on the incline hack squat and heavy reps on the first one.
6. Dumbbells front squat with 20 little jumps in super sets. I stay on tiptoe and I bring the knees a bit forward to get all the tension in my quads.
7. Glutes machine, three sets of 20
8. Stairs masters, 12'. 5 ' one step by one, 7' two steps by two.
Not a lot of sets, but it's all about intensity. When I choose the work with the intensity, I decrease the volume of my workout of course.
So around 10-12 sets.
Try it and give me your impression"