• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Are Australian Female Bodybuilders crazy?

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Are Australian female bodybuilders crazy or just super dedicated to the sport? I have been reading some stories about some Australian females drinking vodka and snorting cocaine to prepare for competitions!
Australianfemalebodybuilders

Female Australian Bodybuilder Amanda Fisher who runs Bangin Bodz gym:
I know competitors who drink wine to help them dry out and they use cocaine and peptides and Clenbuterol, which helps to get rid of body fat quite quickly,

I’ve seen people so exhausted [after a competition] that they can’t speak or string a sentence together,” Ms Fisher said.“You get so tired in the lead up and you just have to keep training. You get dehydrated when you train, and to be exercising while using a drug that also dehydrates you creates a really bad effect.

Here are a couple pics of Amanda Fisher. She is one gorgeous lady!:mf_emoticon_psychot
Amanda Fisher

Amanda Fisher

Amanda Fisher

What do you think? Do these things happen everywhere? I think so..

C

cybrsage

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love her face, and I am pretty picky about faces.