• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Whey-80 vs Whey-100

C

coolyfrost

Hello, I am starting to look into supplements. I am going to choose Whey protein for sure but am indecisive regarding the fact if I should take Whey-80 or Whey-100. I know that Whey-100 is a lot more refined and has less carbs and fats and more protein, but where I live Whey-100 is 15 dollars more expensive than Whey-80 per kilo. Therefore, do you think that Whey-100 justifies the extra price? I am a 16 year old male, between 5'5 and 5'6 (165 to 168cm) and weigh around 130 pounds (60kg). I want to maintain my weight or just increase it slightly in order to gain mass and lose some visible body fat. What do you guys think is the best option?

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor
I don't feel that the extra price outweighs any additional benefits you would get, especially at such a young age. I say go ahead with the less expensive whey, since it will give you all that you need, and the additional carbs / calories will more than likely be used up by your body efficiently.