• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BODYBUILDING DOCUMENTARY: El Culturista - IFBB Pro Manuel Romero

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pro IFBB Bodybuilder Manuel Romero

IMG 7735 tampa pro

BODYBUILDING DOCUMENTARY: MUTANT Films newest documentary on our very own IFBB Pro, Manuel Romero is finally here. Watch “El Culturista”. The series that will show you the Manuel you have never seen before. You won’t just think of him as an up and coming star in the IFBB, you’ll see what drives him and makes him such a unique character. Step inside his life in Miami, as MUTANT tells Manuel’s amazing story.

Born and raised in Venezuela, Manuel never had it easy. His family had very little money, and he couldn't even afford a gym membership. But that didn't stop him. He walked dogs, worked in a nail salon, did manual labour at a cement factory, all in the hopes that he could save enough money to support himself and become a professional bodybuilder.

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These are videos from the documentary called El Culturista on Pro IFBB bodybuilder Manuel Romero!

BODYBUILDING DOCUMENTARY: Watch El Culturista, PART 1 MUTANT Films newest documentary on our very own IFBB Pro, Manuel Romero. This series that will show you the Manuel you have never seen before. You won’t just think of him as an up-and-coming star in the bodybuilding pro league, you’ll see what drives him and makes him such a unique character. Step inside his life in Miami, as MUTANT tells Manuel’s amazing story.

PART 1 introduces us to Manuel, how he discovered bodybuilding, and his wife's initial reaction. We take a look at what life is like for him in Miami, and learn about his goals for the future.

Born and raised in Venezuela, Manuel never had it easy. His family had very little money, and he couldn't even afford a gym membership. But that didn't stop him. He walked dogs, worked in a nail salon, did manual labour at a cement factory, all in the hopes that he could save enough money to support himself and become a professional bodybuilder.

- - - Updated - - -

BODYBUILDING DOCUMENTARY: Watch El Culturista, (PART 2) MUTANT Films newest documentary on our very own IFBB Pro, Manuel Romero. This series that will show you the Manuel you have never seen before. You won’t just think of him as an up-and-coming star in the bodybuilding pro league, you’ll see what drives him and makes him such a unique character. Step inside his life in Miami, as MUTANT tells Manuel’s amazing story.

PART 2 takes us into the gym with Manuel, where we all knew this was headed. He executes a precision chest workout and gives us some insight as to what it takes to build such a massive physique. With his wife spotting and pushing him through the workout, he also drops some solid relationship advice for anyone wanting to be a bodybuilder.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Think this will be deleted. Chopped from other site.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok kaigold, delete this post. I found this videos on YouTube and i post them on mm. I think this it could be a good way to know manuel romero story

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a mod underbody. Just telling you because deleted things from me from other site too.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BODYBUILDING DOCUMENTARY: Watch El Culturista, PART 3 MUTANT Films newest documentary on our very own IFBB Pro, Manuel Romero is finally here. This series that will show you the Manuel you have never seen before. You won’t just think of him as an up-and-coming star in the bodybuilding pro league, you’ll see what drives him and makes him such a unique character. Step inside his life in Miami, as MUTANT tells Manuel’s amazing story.

PART 3 Shows us the amazing women in Manuel's life. He tells us about the powerful relationship with his wife. Then he introduces us to his mother, all the way from Venezuela. He's more than muscle...From nail technician to loving son, he shows us the softer side of being Manuel.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The videos are ok and just a little of the description is ok. I'll fix this on a few hours. No big deal guys.

Thanks for posting!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The videos are ok and just a little of the description is ok. I'll fix this on a few hours. No big deal guys.

Thanks for posting!
Thank you talk! :) change everything you want!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMG 7733 tampa pro

Southern States - NPC, Super-HeavyWeight, 1st
Southern States - NPC, Overall Winner

Europa Supershow - IFBB, Open, Did not place

New York Pro Championships - IFBB, Open, 14th
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, Open, 14th

Orlando Show of Champions - IFBB, 11th

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, 11th

Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, 7th

Golden State Pro Championships - IFBB, 3rd
Tampa Pro Championships - IFBB, 6th

Golden State Pro Championships - IFBB, 2nd

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 2015, Manuel Romero had second place in California.

2015 Golden State Pro Championships - IFBB

1 Cedric McMillan
2 Manuel Romero
3 Stefan Havlik
4 Robert Piotrkowicz
5 Jon Anderson
6 Kenneth Jackson
7 Jojo Ntiforo
8 Kevin Jordan
9 Brad Rowe
10 Grigori Atoyan
11 An Nguyen
12 Adorthus Cherry

Here some pics of Manuel Romero.

20518 manuel romero 35 final

20518 manuel romero 51 final

20518 manuel romero 67 final

20518 manuel romero 93 final

20518 manuel romero 115 final

20518 manuel romero 131 final

20518 manuel romero 149 final

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In 2014, Manuel Romero had 3rd place in California

2014 Golden State Pro Championships - IFBB

1 William Kwaku Bonac
2 Essa Hassan Obaid
3 Manuel Romero
4 Mohamad Bannout
5 Jojo Ntiforo
6 An Nguyen
7 Akeim Williams
8 Toney Freeman
9 Johnnie Jackson
10 Manuel Lomeli
11 Charles Ray Arde
12 Kenneth Jackson
13 Santana Anderson
14 Brian Yersky

20518 manuel romero 11 final

20518 manuel romero 15 final

20518 manuel romero 55 final

20518 manuel romero 67 final

20518 manuel romero 69 final

20518 manuel romero 85 final

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
another video of manuel romero! this time he trains legs with his mother! :)

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some new pics of manuel!

c33148b8012c9fa88d16c7ccf39ff514-1.jpg
9a9ae614db01c9f19b4e951a986791ed-1.jpg
c7e73edc9b98f6e1b0a05861c5c40971-1.jpg